Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Dave0098 - Replies: 2 - Views: 5629
ANDROID B5754 HEAD UNIT
Hi!

Just got my Astra J SRI VX line, very happy with it apart from the lack of Bluetooth :-(

Anyway i've been doing a lot of searching on the net and i was going to buy the Retrofit bluetooth module for the CD400 but its a lot of money just for bluetooth. I also thought about a double din head unit but the cost of the modified surround is stupid money for a bit of plastic trim. So i've stumbled upon the Android head units, i've seen a couple on threads on here and a couple of videos on You
Author: mrwup - Replies: 37 - Views: 14283
H5754L or B5754
So i am choosing Android head unit to replace stock one on Astra J. And it looks that i am stuck between two units from ICEBOX.

• H5754L - this one looks to be older unit (A5754L) HW wise and with little bit lower specs, but is updated to Android 7.
  • [url=http://www.iceboxauto.com/opel-astra-j-2010-2012-android-60-b5
Author: jw021979 - Replies: 28 - Views: 9953
Couple of things after installing B5754
I have just installed a B5754 that I got from Icebox. Seemed to go ok except I can't get the radio control panel working. I have connected all the cables. The heater control and traction control button works OK. Steering wheel controls work OK 
The only other strange thing is the Eco button lights up but is flickering.
Author: Mspencer - Replies: 33 - Views: 9808
B5754 or m072
Hi ano this is always flying around the forum but out of those two witch should i buy this weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Author: Mspencer - Replies: 12 - Views: 5604
B5754
I have the b5754 head unit and im looking for a DAB attachment dose anyone know one that will work fine with this headunit and not off my wifi hotspot

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk