Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
19 what think wheel you 18 options 20 ? do

Wheel options 18 19 20 what do you think ?
Hey guys

Well as a some of you know I'm taking collection of my gtc sri this coming Saturday
And all ready I'm looking at everything I'm looking to change.

The standard wheels I'm not really over the moon about but they will do for now I urgently
Want to change them but just don't know what option to go with originally I said to myself
Just to get some of the sportier gtc wheels I've seen but then couldn't really find a great deal
About then I thought possibly some vxr wheels but kind of feel I'm begging the top boy lol

I've looked about and not really seen many that have stood out to me as of yet but
I've decided I want 19s and praying its not going to change the hadeling a great deal

Thoughts and suggestions welcome and appreciated
I may be bias but here's the best wheels apart from vxr:

upload

You should be looking between £350-£500 for a set with tyres, obviously the cheaper ones may need a refurb, they don't come up that often.

You can either have the centre covers off (like mine) or have them on like rustys.

Vxr wheels
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121399231805

I went from 17's to 19's and I TBH although the ride is a little rougher and you lose a few MPG I feel you get so much feedback from the road and the handling seems fine to me.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
These are r
Sorry for the typo message but basically they are the sportier wheels I was talking about I can't believe the price that's not bad at all I thought they would be a lot more.
they look better with proper center caps on.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
They do look nice and I'm chuffed with the price I honestly would love a set of vxr wheels but 20 is abit much but I did see some reps in 18 the other dayon eBay I could swear
@rusty loving how clean yours is looking
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-WHEELS-ONLY...4ad826f0f3

What do you think of the reps would be much happier than with the 20s I think as would like 19s to be the limit worse ways
DE5IRED Wrote:@rusty loving how clean yours is looking

Thanks you should it at the moment covered in dust, but the wife's going to wash it for me while I hang a gate

DE5IRED Wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-WHEELS-ONLY...4ad826f0f3

What do you think of the reps would be much happier than with the 20s I think as would like 19s to be the limit worse ways

I don't recommend REP wheels.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I knew someone was going to say that I would love the 20s just got a feeling it will ruin the ride going that High
I think [MENTION=18]cornishtaz[/MENTION] has 20" wheels he might be along soon.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Funny enough we're just messaging now and I just asked him that very question lol
Yeh I agree with rusty. Don't get reps. 20" tyres will cost a bit
20"s can be got cheaper than the 19"s due to odd tyre size on the GTC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had 19s csl wheels on my 330 msport so kinda use to the tred

I'm sold on the vxr wheels just need to find a good set if anyone knows any other wheel ideas size and even after market please let me know
DE5IRED Wrote:I had 19s csl wheels on my 330 msport so kinda use to the tred

I'm sold on the vxr wheels just need to find a good set if anyone knows any other wheel ideas size and even after market please let me know

I would deform get 19"s fans or vxr wheels. Wouldn't bother with anything else
I know a member on here was selling their GTC 19's..

Cam was being tight and wouldn't buy them
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Loool every time I look I never can find anything and always just think it's because gtcs are still new really
The GTC 19" fans are hard to find they get snapped up quick.
[MENTION=4]J1ODYA[/MENTION] still got your 19's?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Lol yes I do, still not sure what to do with them, they are still on the car
Using Tapatalk
Rusty2009 Wrote:I know a member on here was selling their GTC 19's..

Cam was being tight and wouldn't buy them

No comment lol, don't wanna go round in circles

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bluetooth Streaming Options? D4NNYB0Y 1 1,632 12:th-Sep-2021, 15:33:35
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Steering wheel angle, esp, power Steering smoky-jr 3 2,477 6:th-Jun-2021, 18:23:26
Last Post: jeniferbitcoin71
  GTC exhaust options johno1412 1 2,923 12:th-May-2021, 14:26:49
Last Post: azajus
  Stereo upgrade options Amazingusername 6 10,272 9:th-Feb-2021, 14:07:41
Last Post: loeb
  Broken wheel stud Euroshopper 1 1,550 6:th-Oct-2020, 07:08:18
  Steering wheel from Astra K foxydimsi 2 3,321 1:st-Oct-2020, 06:49:56
  GTC limited edition alloy wheel paint code Nathan191210 5 3,048 1:st-Aug-2020, 19:22:43
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  2017 GTC Limited edition - Front wheel noise Nathan191210 4 2,415 12:th-Jul-2020, 07:37:10
  space saver wheel Gary13 5 3,228 24:th-May-2020, 19:02:57
Last Post: Gary13
  Squeak when turning steering wheel Rusty2009 12 10,224 12:th-Sep-2019, 21:45:35
Last Post: Boycey1969