Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
wierd bluetooth issues

Wierd Bluetooth issues
Replaced my phone recently and now I can connect via Bluetooth but I'm unable to control the phone via Bluetooth nor am I able to access the address book.

The mrs phone works perfectly fine (this one did as well when it was her's. I get the car she gets the new phone)

Anyway phone in question is a Xperia Z her's is a Xperia Z1. The phone connects fine but when you try and dial a number the car shows dialling failed. Accessing the phone book it just says it is not available.

I've tried a factory reset on the phone and also on the car but it so far nothing has worked. I'm going to assume its a setting on the phone it's running Android 4.3

Thanks

John
This happened to me the first time I tired to connect my S4. What I had to do was delete the connection from the phone and car and start again, once you've paired it should ask whether you want to share your contacts select yes(it only asked me once)

Hope the helps and makes sense
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers tried that but it made no difference. After doing a lot of searching last night looks like there is an issues with Bluetooth on android 4.3. So going to try rooting the phone and following some of the guides on possible solutions.
Well that's what you get when you avoid Apple iPhones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is the view most seen by others

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lighting & front power socket issues phlyer 0 3,171 17:th-Mar-2023, 17:41:23
Last Post: phlyer
  gear box issues tucpal 84 77,828 1:st-Jun-2019, 13:47:24
Last Post: umognog
  Are there Known Machanical Handbrake issues? Hilly68 4 9,536 25:th-Nov-2014, 20:12:55
Last Post: Hilly68
  2 wierd issues Cameron UK 11 9,892 12:th-Apr-2014, 21:38:56
Last Post: Kevin