Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
options??? aux bluetooth

Bluetooth Aux options???
So after picking my Astra Elite up today and discovered there's no Bluetooth, I was wondering what other options everyone has used?

I am looking at Bluetooth Jack devices, however I noticed it's a bit of a tight squeeze for some devices.

I want to be able to answer and end calls play, pause and skip music but without lengthy wires all over the dash or by the gear box. Suggestions??

I think I've spent a fair few hours looking at Amazon, eBay and You Tube for the best device and still none the wiser!!!

Previously used an FM transmitter in my old car which worked well, but want a cleaner option.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Bluetooth Receiver, TaoTronics... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075SWJMJ7?r...b_ap_share

The link is for a Bluetooth device. I use this on my Astra J elite.
Thanks for the link!
I've looked at a few and in an ideal world would like as little/no wire if possible.

I've been looking at this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07P188BSL/r...uDbFWAXVNJ but unsure if it will fit in the gap due to not know the size!

Yeah size can be a bit of a bugger. Can always return it if it doesn’t fit.
Well I took the plunge, added a 3.5mm jack adapter in the hope it would fit more flush with the dash for easier operation/access.

Win!

How effective is it?

Does it cut to calls if it’s not on the aux and listening to radio or cd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Works well enough but it doesn't cut to calls of you have the radio on for example!
You would have to physically press the aux button and then press the receiver button to answer the call.

Works for me though as I just stream my music from my phone/ radio apps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra SRi CDTI VX Line - CD400 Upgrade options AdaKer 3 3,734 13:th-Aug-2019, 06:48:28
Last Post: Schiffers
  CDR400 & Bluetooth Query Ripple 24 9,349 25:th-Mar-2018, 08:21:52
Last Post: Rusty2009
  M072/ Bluetooth/Torque issue CraigSRi 5 4,717 19:th-Jan-2018, 15:31:14
Last Post: CraigSRi
  Bluetooth - what are my options with infinty sound Tricky631 2 3,890 4:th-Jan-2017, 22:55:53
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Head Unit Options GOKIWI 12 25,735 15:th-Sep-2016, 21:51:37
Last Post: mdruedal