Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
indicator sound v5754 loud not enough

V5754: Indicator sound not loud enough
Hello all,

does anyone have a solution for the almost unhearable indicator sound that the little extra speaker produces.

I put it right below the unit, right behind the cover and it still is barely audible when I'm listeining to music.

Is there a secret setting in the options? Has anyone replaced the speaker?

Any help is appreciated.
The speakers are never very good IMHO. you could try upgrading the speaker.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
There should be volume adjustment in one of the settings, I’ll have a look later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(27:th-Jul-2018, 17:13:47)sparkyscfc74 Wrote: There should be volume adjustment in one of the settings, I’ll have a look later

It’s in the control settings near the bottom of the list and goes up to +15 the app shows a picture of a car in orange.
Hope this helps?

@Rusty2009 and sparkyscfc74

Thank you two very much for your help!

Quote:It’s in the control settings near the bottom of the list and goes up to +15 the app shows a picture of a car in orange.

Hope this helps?

That did the trick! First I looked in the wrong app (The one depicting a BMW Z3).
But the orange one with the car icon was the right choice. Sound is now audible over the music.
No problem mate, glad it’s sorted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V5754 forgets settings ollomatic 0 2,791 23:rd-Nov-2018, 18:51:43
Last Post: ollomatic
  ICEBOX V5754 reception issues ollomatic 10 7,655 26:th-Jul-2018, 19:26:51
Last Post: Astrajosh
  What's the best dongle for a V5754 android head unit? johnboy999 11 8,576 12:th-May-2018, 20:36:07
Last Post: Alby75
  Android 8.0 V5754 Head unit questions mdruedal 0 4,348 22:nd-Mar-2018, 23:46:50
Last Post: mdruedal
  Bluetooth - what are my options with infinty sound Tricky631 2 3,890 4:th-Jan-2017, 22:55:53
Last Post: Rusty2009