Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
carrier bike

Bike carrier
Bike carrier,

Kids want me to take them to the forest with their bikes when I take the dog.

So was thinking of getting this

What do you chaps think?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i do go mountain biking a bit i can get 2 bikes in the back with the seats down i just take the wheels off
but yes you want something like that it will be easier to remove than a roof carrier would be
Funnily enough I am looking at bike carriers at mo too but roof mounted as do not have a tow bar.

No experience of the one you show but had a paddy hopkirk quick ball thing once and was so easy to use!

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/a...ier-35254/

Got it for a tenner off eBay.
Using Tapatalk
Yep I could fit them in but not with the 3 kids wife and Dog in the car.

Yeah I though about Roof mounted also the one you linked to but was not 100% taken with them, hence the towbar carrier.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
The paddy quickball is a tow bar carrier... used to use it on my pick up
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:The paddy quickball is a tow bar carrier... used to use it on my pick up

So it is I've looked at so many just double checked the link at first I thought it was one that hooked over the back.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bike riding bhalay207 1 3,127 27:th-May-2015, 17:25:02
Last Post: tucpal