Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
reverse 650 bluetooth and camera navi

Navi 650 bluetooth and reverse camera
Hi, I've installed Navi650 I-Link on my Astra J 2013.
It has bluetooth installed in HU, right? What I need to add to make it work? Just the microphone? Now when I go to "Phone" in the Menu it says "Not possible". I think that is because I don't have the microphone connected on HU.
I would like to add some aftermarket mic, do you know how to connect it to HU?

Second thing is reverse camera, What I need to do? Just need to buy a camera and done it with VCI?
have you got the vin of the car the radio cane out of as im not sure the navi650 had Bluetooth but I can check the spec if you can supply that
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
Unfortunately I don't have the VIN of the car where is that been before :(

Person who sold me Navi 650 didn't give me VIN of the car. I can't contact him.

I thought that every Navi 650/950 Intellilink has bluetooth installed in HU ?!
Also in Options Menu I have Phone and I can change ring tone etc.

There is no way to find do I have bluetooth in my 650 because I haven't VIN?
How did you program it to work, I am fairly sure the 650 has a separate Bluetooth module but I could be wrong, I did look into this a while back and 2 cars with a navi650 had a separate UHP module, again I could be wrong. The 950 are definitely Bluetooth as I have one and done a lot of research on them
I can write you in PM if you want
Oh, that's bad then. But why I have Phone in Menu, also my steering buttons for phone also working?!

Now I found that every Intellilink (CD600, Navi650/950) model came with bluetooth.
Navi 950 had bluetooth modul in itself?? Not separate UHP module?

G5 via Tapatalk
Very difficult to sort without knowing original car to see what spec it was. Yes if you could write in pm that be helpful

Thought the 650 had separate Bluetooth module called a UHP but like I say I may be wrong on that
You have PM

G5 via Tapatalk
I don't wanna to open new thread, I' will ask here because its related to thread.

Navi 950 is on the way to me and I'm 100% sure that it has integrated Bluetooth.
I saw that 20-pin connector on HU has 2 pins for microphone (blue and brown wire).

Can I just buy OEM mic (GM 13242355 like this one: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...SX355_.jpg), cut the connector and connect blue and brown wires to those 2 pins on HU?

I don't have factory microphone installation and I think that this will be only way to connect it, right?

I almost forgot, rear view camera is also ordered
You could change the plug for a few pence.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010838/

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010872/

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010840/

&

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010847/

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010884/

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/8010844/
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Oh great! That will be very helpful, I will buy it.
Thank you Rusty.

G5 via Tapatalk
Hello Mislav, you are not able to buy it from your country.
But you can order it to someones address on UK then forward it to you.
Or you can find RS reseller in Zagreb, but the prices are 10 times higher.
I know it very well, because I needed some electronics components and thats the fact.
I was fixing a Tech 2 and it is still working

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
Mouser sell them too.

You have the manufacturers part number from them links so can search them in google.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Hi. This will be my first post in hire - Hi to all
i'm not adding a new post as this looks good enough
I just bought an astra from 2015 y.
It have a BT, i can connect my phone and call, but i can't use a streaming. Without it this car is... useless I'm spending lot of time in cars. I need audiobooks
I really don't want to change the original radio. I have NAVI 650.
Is it possible that the BT module doesn't have the possibility to stream ?? or maybe... is broken? disconnected or something??
pls help
Paweł
Hi and welcome

The 650 doesn't stream music. Your best factory option is navi950 which does everything and will maintain the look. You would only need the silver box as all the other stuff is the same.
oh, u mean i can buy only the radio unit and i don't need to change the display, keyboard etc? that very good news
(7:th-Dec-2018, 19:54:48)subratri Wrote: oh, u mean i can buy only the radio unit and i don't need to change the display, keyboard etc? that very good news

Yes that's correct if you have DAB you may find you will need add 2 extra data wires from DAB module to Radio for DAB to function, the 950 will also need setting up to work with your car.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I don't have DAB and not sure if i need.
Few more questions
1 - is here any way to recognize on the picture is the 950 or i can only trust, the seller is not mistaken?
2- by "setting up" u mean programing by diagnostic cable? Setting VIN or something? If yes. What is the correct cable for that. Unfortunately, i have cables for PSA, Renault, Ford not for Opel specifically.
Is there any chance to read from this pix, if this is the 950?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is a 950 yes
ok, thx.
i'm buying it. can be broken but price is reducing the risk to... zero?
Can u help me now with :
(8:th-Dec-2018, 08:13:26)Rusty2009 Wrote: the 950 will also need setting up to work with your car.

I just want to be ready before dismount the car.
BTW... This forum is impressive
You would have to send to @rusty2009 as my MDI is broken, what car is it from?
"send it to" what send it ? sorry not following...
You cannot set this unit up yourself.. It needs special device and access to GM direct link.

You send your unit to the person said above, they will work their magic on it and send it back to you ready to work.
(10:th-Dec-2018, 21:14:12)subratri Wrote: "send it to"  what send it ? sorry not following...

You will have sent the unit via Courier or air mail so that the unit can be coded to your car.
as above, just post the control box to Rusty.

I have done this and it works perfect
Hi, can someone shine some light on my Navi-650 please!!! Basically purchased a Astra few days back and the screen seems to stay dim all the time you can barley see anything. I have tried linking up my iPhone and that seems to connect with no issues. I believe the navigation is working but again very difficult to see the screen.

Never purchased a Vauxhall car in my life so to be fair not very glued on with the audio side.

Would be sincerely great full if someone could point me into the right direction. Thanks
Have you tried turning up the dash display brightness, with the knob by the headlight switch?
Thanks for the response Big Dave2…..I have tried this yesterday unfortunately with no luck!!! would any recommend to disconnect the negative terminal on the battery and let everything reset itself?? Sorry guys I’m new to all this and never owned a Vauxhall in my life.
I have started to hear about screen failures and they have resulted in having a new screen.they do crop up on ebay from time to time but people tend to want silly money. 95247248 or 42353388 are the numbers you need.

Worth trying battery trick but I don't think it will do any good, sounds like back lights have packed up in screen.
Been advised if I was to get hold of a another screen from a different vehicle then it would need to be coded into my audio unit….how true this is I never know!!!
Not true at all.

The colour screen on the j aren't coded. Only the radio.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cd 400 upgrade to navi 600 need help goose9029 6 3,690 14:th-Feb-2024, 07:52:16
Last Post: Rusty2009
  vin relearn navi 600 geoffp 1 1,589 5:th-Jul-2021, 15:38:22
Last Post: livo
  Auto Lights and Bluetooth Retrofit kalum0101 5 8,854 2:nd-Aug-2020, 13:48:24
Last Post: kalum0101
  Navi 950 retrofit to Buick Encore vibalt 3 8,125 21:st-Jul-2020, 19:02:30
  navi 500 programming tzr608 14 10,340 15:th-Mar-2020, 23:15:54
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Rear camera fit on Opel astra sports tourer info ;) Alienbv 24 18,532 26:th-Dec-2019, 13:00:29
Last Post: niteram
  Auto-reverse mirror positions umognog 2 2,954 30:th-May-2019, 17:09:21
Last Post: zaapp
  Speed camera POIs Issue fezza37 2 2,771 26:th-Feb-2019, 22:25:04
Last Post: desmo
  Navi 950 intellilink centre dash speaker Kdun 4 3,604 13:th-Feb-2019, 08:12:21
  Front camera retrofit for Lane departure and traffic sign assist Rusty2009 124 70,649 2:nd-Feb-2019, 11:54:01
Last Post: marktourino

Who read this thread?
6 User(s) read this thread:
Arkanggel10 (5:th-Apr-2023, 18:22:30), marktourino (16:th-Jun-2023, 12:29:00), milozic (4:th-Sep-2023, 21:05:09), James37518 (15:th-Jan-2024, 01:16:38), mrheat (25:th-Dec-2023, 18:46:43), LindsayMerrick (18:th-Feb-2024, 07:31:23)