Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
navi950 please help

Navi950 help please
Can anyone help me with my navi950 with some wiring diagrams. My last post was deleted, I don't know why. I got it All fitted in everything works OK apart from radio signal and mic connection 
Thanks 
John
which unit did you upgrade from ?

the Navi950 aerial cables are quite different to other models, I had to add two new coaxial cables and replace the roof aerial
hi, I went from a cd400 with dab and Bluetooth , ive sorted the mic I think its just the radio reception. nav system work fine . I have the shark fin on the back

(23:rd-May-2017, 09:00:51)Jpbroad1970 Wrote: hi, I went from a cd400 with dab and Bluetooth , ive sorted the mic I think ,its just the radio reception. nav system work fine . I have the shark fin on the back, although its a dummy
I have 2 aerial amplifiers at the back plus the dab one as I can see from epc and a dummy shark fin. is there any chance you could give me the instructions for what you did. I take it the roof aerial is just for the gps or am I incorrect
I went from the cd400+ to Navi 950 intellilink

The roof sharkfin was a dummy on my GTC cd400, the Navi950 sharkfin is for the satnav and intellilink

The DAB still uses the same type amplifier, as does the FM. But they might not be getting powered up by the Navi 950

Also on mine there is a splitter on the aerial cables, located under the dash

ps: also worth checking the aerial connections, driver side - behind kick panel, are connected correctly.

my thread has some details - https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-VXR...or-upgrade
I was thinking checking the aerial connections as all the aerials worked OK on my cd400. I get a very muffled low sound with a lot of hiss so it could be the amps not powering up. Will check that on multi meter. I'm not bothered about the onstar working at the moment that's a later project. Have to see which wire powers the amps up
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
all sorted , stupid thing on my part didn't connect a wire when I swapped the wiring over so a proper happy bunny now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  add DAB to navi950 Jpbroad1970 22 8,948 1:st-Jun-2019, 07:26:09
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Navi950 mic radio connection Jpbroad1970 0 3,065 21:st-May-2017, 19:43:43
Last Post: Jpbroad1970