Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
led cascada indicators

Cascada led indicators
Hi anybody tried fitting these EBay item number 371098650242 being as The Cascada uses the same wings was wondering if they would fit without modification

Wayne
Iirc the wing is formed to the indicators on the J.

Hence why most fit the VXR surrounds and indicator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
They look identical on the Cascada to the Gtc but don't want to get them if they are different fittings
I have these on my gtc!. They are a direct replacement. Just remember when you swap them over you take the little silver trim over onto the LED indicators
Tell me more Shorty you lost me

These ones
Think he means the indicators on the gtc have a silver back plate, take it off and put it on these.

Any pics shorty?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
ill go get one just now for ya

Excuse the dirt .

The silver trim that goes round the indicators is the part you need to take off in my case its black

When I re read it I understood felt a right P&@k
Thanks all for the good Advice just ordered them
Still not sure if I like them or not... thanks for pics

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(24:th-Jan-2017, 22:35:55)Wayneofwolves Wrote: They look identical on the Cascada to the Gtc but don't want to get them if they are different fittings

I didn't realise you had the GTC, I was talking about 5-door.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Not sure I like them either. Looks a bit retro to me. Anyway, different strokes and all that....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 DSG XCellence 

Past 2015 Ford Focus 1.5 Titanium X 
Past 2012 VX Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx Line 
Past 2008 Civic 1.8 Type S

Ordered them they are on the way will post pics when fitted
Mine Came yesterday well impressed look really great
And factory .
(29:th-Jan-2017, 14:05:16)Wayneofwolves Wrote: Mine Came yesterday well impressed look really great
And factory .

Does any one have a picture of this with the light on ?
Just want to see what it looks like before I order them

Thanks
Will post pic 2mrw they look great and same design has head lights so match really well
Picture of Working lights as promised

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No sound on indicators, seat belt warning and quiet front parking sensors mpotsb 4 7,324 22:nd-Feb-2020, 19:24:53
Last Post: mpotsb
  Side mirrors with indicators Elad1962 3 2,861 5:th-Feb-2019, 07:40:03
Last Post: Rusty2009
  DRL indicators thomasjones1984 2 3,354 20:th-Dec-2014, 08:50:23
Last Post: Rusty2009