Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
led repeater side

LED side repeater
Does anyone know if anyone makes an LED side repeater for the J like they do for the H they show up far better but I cannot find one anywere just the smoked ones thanks
I've not seen any.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Just fitted these Quality look great
Pic???

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
(29:th-Jan-2017, 14:08:46)Wayneofwolves Wrote: Just fitted these Quality look great

Do you have a Picture?
Just fitted these look great took ten mins and five of that was cleaning the old surroundings
Thanks for the pic, I've been considering the chrome ones for my GTC
Astra Gtc 2.0 cdti s/s 165bhp in Power Red
Mods: K&N air filter, Pedal Box, VXR LED rear clusters, alloy pedals & LED interior bulbs
(24:th-May-2017, 09:51:03)thebigman1106 Wrote: Thanks for the pic, I've been considering the chrome ones for my GTC

I got just the smoked version of the mk5 look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
(24:th-May-2017, 22:08:11)Jon_es Wrote:
(24:th-May-2017, 09:51:03)thebigman1106 Wrote: Thanks for the pic, I've been considering the chrome ones for my GTC

Yeah I had the smoked ones on my mk5 5 door sxi, Loved them. Thinking I want the LED ones this time around.
Astra Gtc 2.0 cdti s/s 165bhp in Power Red
Mods: K&N air filter, Pedal Box, VXR LED rear clusters, alloy pedals & LED interior bulbs
(25:th-May-2017, 11:37:45)thebigman1106 Wrote:
(24:th-May-2017, 22:08:11)Jon_es Wrote:

Yeah I had the smoked ones on my mk5 5 door sxi, Loved them. Thinking I want the LED ones this time around.

Fair enough, i didnt know which fitted so went with slightly oem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side mirrors with indicators Elad1962 3 2,873 5:th-Feb-2019, 07:40:03
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Side vents Lewis6317 6 5,684 1:st-Aug-2015, 20:45:17
Last Post: Jj0063