Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
speed limiter

Speed Limiter
So does anyone know if it possible to have this added to an Astra J 2010 mk6 CDTi ECOFLEX 1.3?

I currently have cruise control, so apart from getting a new button would anything else need to be done?
you will find you have that feature already or you should have
in the menu display by the clocks you can access this by pressing the menu button on the indicator stalk.
and set the speed limiter from there
No i dont have the feature at moment just hoping i can get this installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it not controlled from the steering wheel like on mine? All Lewis has on the wheel is cruise control, where as I have cruise control and speed limiter.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
no most 5 door cars control it from the menu button on the stalk
all the GTC cars have the option for controlling it from the steering wheel
but it looks as if the elite may have this option to
he should just be able to program it in but he wont need the steering wheel
Looks like the MDI is coming out again the Lewis when your next down.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
:-) thats ok has to come out anyways as we are trying to swap for fogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't they add the speed limit function to M12 models at the same time as they updated the on board computer screens.
I know that I can set the speed limit as a warning on the left hand stalk. I don't know if that means that the car will not exceed that speed, or if it is just a BONG, BONG sound at the speed you have set it at to warn you not to go faster. Mine is a MY11 car first registered 30/09/2010 which is an SRi 1.4 Turbo
This is the view most seen by others
I've got that function but it just bongs when go past it. The later cars you can set s speed limit via the steering wheel buttons which stops the car goin past it unless you you floor it

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
maybe guys I did double-topic and I'm sorry, I changed the wheel with a more sporty and the cruie keys there is also this lim.
The problem is that now I do not work anymore cruise and wanted to know if since there is a button to be Inpiù riprogammato cruise with lim function and if you can do with op com?

I await your news.....
I also tried to replace the old steering wheel but you will be just off the cruise function ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding speed limiter from steering wheel? husky 4 7,121 17:th-May-2020, 17:25:37
Last Post: z8083
  Speed camera POIs Issue fezza37 2 2,919 26:th-Feb-2019, 22:25:04
Last Post: desmo

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 16:26:03)