Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
covers mirror

Mirror Covers
Well I'm getting there just waiting for the tiger seal to go off.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
That looks very interesting i like it alot.

i feel a good how to cumming on.
A how to will be quite hard as Baz cut the covers I just had to finish off the end where it curved also getting the right indicators is going to be hard as I got some from the same the chap that Baz said were right but they have changed slightly.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
you don't fancy selling them then
lol.... rusty has been waiting for these for months if he did sell them would be pricey lol
NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE WAITING FOR HIM TO DO THE HOW TO FOR THE DRAW UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT
lol omg i want that too Rusty get on it mate.... wait hang on, add to the list mate lol
If I get you the part number you can get the bits and then I can do the howto without having to drill my rivets out.

its about £110 for all the parts and I'll fit it free and ill chuck in the rivets.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
ok mate thank i will keep in mind soons i get cash coming in again... so we will stick to current list rattle, footwell lights, finishing fogs was that all? cant remember....
tucpal Wrote:NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE WAITING FOR HIM TO DO THE HOW TO FOR THE DRAW UNDER THE DRIVER SEAT

Longer since October (NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME)

Anyway my plan for today was to fit the mirrors and do the howto for the puddle lights & yes also the draw.

That got chucked out the window as I had to cut away a lot of the mirror inside.

After doing that I wasn't happy with having the Circuit board in the mirror housing so I set about changing the way it was done,

Here's today results

Both mirrors are done and ready to fit but unless I can get the wife out over the weekend it will be next week now.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
:-) looking very nice mate :-) whats puddle lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rusty they look very good and i am very jellos so well done top job,
Thanks chaps.

Lewis, puddle lights are what I fitted to the bottom of my doors think it was on your list.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Oh right ok mate i will look at getting the lights think they are on my watching page :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right Got rid of the wife for a couple of hours so off to fit and get the Puddle light how to done

I've drilled some holes in the mirror so the water drains as it holds water and there is no way of it draining

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Done took awhile as I did some other bits.

[video=youtube;4Wktos9XFl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wktos9XFl4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
looks so good mate
The wife says it now has flashing ears lol.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
hahaha... I am saving the pennies for you old folding ones, Still having trouble getting the door card switch of ebay :(
very good i like them alot
good job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto-reverse mirror positions umognog 2 3,077 30:th-May-2019, 17:09:21
Last Post: zaapp
  Dimming Rear View Mirror MoosaM 1 3,718 21:st-Feb-2017, 08:05:31
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Vanity Mirror/Visor sheppy1 34 17,140 10:th-Mar-2015, 23:25:17
Last Post: sheppy1
  Auto Dimming Mirror Cover Lewis6317 25 13,656 9:th-Sep-2014, 12:44:03
Last Post: tucpal