Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
update epb

EPB update
just had a service update for the EPB hill start assist done today
they said it has just come out this week 
this is to make the hill start assist less likely to kick in on smaller slopes when really it is not needed
apparently after lots of complaints about it coming on when stopping on uneven ground 
so keep an eye out for that one
Really mine only comes on on steep hills and I have to push the brake pedal hard after stopping.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
not really seen this myself but they have put it out there
(1:st-Aug-2015, 07:34:27)Rusty2009 Wrote: Really mine only comes on on steep hills and I have to push the brake pedal hard after stopping.

Mines the same! Don't want it any less functional lol.
I booked mine in last week for this coming Tuesday. Sometimes I don't think it's sensitive enough sometimes

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Where'd you get it done? At the dealers... you Liverpool way ain't you?
yes mate the wirral just pop in to the dealers and ask if there are any out standing updates
Popped in and booked mine in today, they also confirmed that all previous recalls had been done so just the HSA update to do.
Has it made any difference? I had mine booked in and they never mentioned anything about needing a car pass until 2hrs of me waiting there!

I notice it comes on less often now
Hmm, I don't think mine comes on often enough. I'm tempted not to get it done.

(5:th-Sep-2015, 18:47:36)bhalay207 Wrote: Hmm, I don't think mine comes on often enough. I'm tempted not to get it done.

I'm with u on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Mines booked in for service and MOT on Friday... dealer said they were going to do this as part of it.
I have not had anything through from vauxhall, should I call them and see if the ESP needs updating on my car?
It's not the esp it's the electric handbrake

got mine booked in for this for the 23rd
All done on mine, service and MOT all fine which was nice.

Does seem to come on a little less but then quite happy for the HSA to only kick in on steeper stuff myself tbh I find the whole thing a bit of a pain.

Now I know there's nothing major from MOT/service can get some bodywork, new front grille and USB retrofit planned.
glad you passed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cd400 software update Lukedent1234 8 9,181 21:st-Sep-2019, 10:00:32
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Technical Service Bulletin 3141 ECU update Tony Davis 2 3,360 4:th-Feb-2019, 15:15:49
Last Post: Tony Davis
  2.0cdti ECU update for DPF causing poor fuel & loss of performace Rusty2009 17 13,414 23:rd-May-2017, 07:00:23
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Navi 600 Firmware Update C0ntax 2 7,186 11:th-Jun-2016, 11:58:04
Last Post: tucpal