Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
call name when display on

Name Display When On Call
Ok so has anybody else had this problem, when Im on a call the first and last name is mixed up.

Under the follow; Settings > Mail, Contact, Calendars, Then within there scrolling down to contacts and the setting is Display Order.

Yet this is Set to First, Last Name.

I have tried swapping it and swapping back yet get the same result.

[img]images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/10/425e913ace7db61e230887f45c4fcf80.jpg[/img]

Any one able to help?
Yeah mine has been like this since I got the car, some people's named display correct and some don't. I've had about 8 phones since I've had the car (mixture of Android and apple) and they have all done the same thing

Sent from my OnePlusOne

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Oh right, see my old car was totally fine. Yet this one they are all back to front :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know dude, I tried all the things you did on the phone settings and looked through all the car settings to no avail as I say some of the names are fine and some aren't... And some show as "unknown" sometimes but not other times haha

Sent from my OnePlusOne

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Having just changed mobiles (S4 to S6) and put contacts from sim to phone... now all the names show via Bluetooth on my stereo!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempted theft display inbox47 2 2,203 24:th-Nov-2020, 08:27:33
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Astra j radio / display problem Trublu24 6 16,425 1:st-Feb-2019, 08:38:04
  Outside temp display Chaddyowl1973 1 3,389 27:th-Apr-2017, 09:39:06