Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
bring gtc cdti my vxr the alloys hunt and bye for sale on

VXR ALLOYS FOR SALE AND Bye bye GTC CDTI bring on the hunt for my VXR
Hey guys

As some of you know I had some big plans with my gtc and was going to take the route Baz took with his red one don't get me wrong I adore my cdti gtc

But after much thought I realised that i won't be 110% happy until Ive got VXR so after much long discussions with the Mrs and myself lol I've decided I'm geting rid and replacing my gtc with a VXR.

I recently purchased some genuine VXR wheels from a vxr online and astra j Facebook member and as I'm now on my hunt for my VXR there up for sale

2 are like perfect and and one has light scratches and one has slight laquer peel pics are below any questions let me know.

£500 with free uk mainland delivery

Excuse the ness in my spare room haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fair does and good luck with the VXR sure you will be really happy
Cheers mate

They are two v different cars for different reasons lol I have a diesel cos I do 35k miles per year only.

GLWS
Using Tapatalk
(4:th-May-2015, 19:59:13)J1ODYA Wrote: They are two v different cars for different reasons lol I have a diesel cos I do 35k miles per year only.

GLWS

Don't get me wrong I love my cdti and was close to geting a vxr after 4 months of having my current gtc but the more plans I make in my head for my gtc just makes sence to get rid and get what my heart really deep down wants.

Cheers fella

there is not much to do to a VXR tints and lowered and they look the dogs lol

i will have to move this to the for sale section but you wont have any problems selling them that's for sure

A

and hold out for a good spec one NAV, bluetooth, DAB etc
Yeah I know what you mean for me it's the overall package and I do miss petrol as this is like my first everyday diesel.

I would go for carbon rear diffuser and carbon front wheel arch mud Guards and full tint like mine now but I know what you mean.

Hopefully I can find One I'm looking for going to be hard work geting a Arden one from what I can see and that's a big one for me but time will tell.

Yeah no probs bud sorry for putting it in the wrong section and fingers crossed I get a buyer

That's what I'm looking for nav Bluetooth dab and the lights I forget the name of lol and Arden or white but trying to stay away from white secretly as had enough of how dirty it gets after 5 minutes of cleaning

AFL lights are well worth it if you can find one with them

you need to clear you pm inbox mate also it is full
May be of interest to you mate think it has everything you want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Astra...3aa76832d7
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Few Interior Parts For Sale Jetcolour 4 2,293 10:th-Oct-2020, 07:36:15
Last Post: Jetcolour
  Various Parts For Sale/Swap sheppy1 24 13,046 14:th-Jul-2020, 17:40:43
Last Post: Mark1197
  Face-lift 5-door LED reflectors for sale Rusty2009 5 4,084 26:th-Nov-2018, 07:54:59
Last Post: Rusty2009
  GTC Half leather seats for sale. SOLD!!! sparkyscfc74 8 5,151 29:th-Aug-2018, 12:04:17
  bluetooth kit for sale frankie 11 6,828 14:th-Jan-2018, 17:24:00
Last Post: t8ylx
  17 inch 5x05 alloys with tyres Azza1807 1 2,862 9:th-Jul-2017, 09:45:34
  Snow socks for sale grahamfromoldham 2 3,925 1:st-Nov-2016, 16:57:45
Last Post: Tonto
  Stage 1 Racechip tuning box for 2.0 cdti andy2174 5 5,709 6:th-Apr-2016, 10:27:42
Last Post: andy2174
  17" Sri Alloys, 5x115, Ok tread D92 6 5,052 3:rd-Apr-2016, 17:19:01
Last Post: D92
  few items for sale cornishtaz 4 8,317 11:th-Dec-2015, 01:08:17
Last Post: bhalay207