Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
a technical number information requesting or part

Requesting a Part number or technical information

Requesting a Part number or technical information.

Please be as specific as you can about the part you want, also about the technical information you require.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi

does any body have the part number for the power fold mirror switch?
20921397 is what you want mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
After a clip that holds the roof lining at the back as snapped off.
There is a number on the back but not sure it's a part number or not.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45[/ATTACH]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can you not glue it back in with silicone
90520940 is the right part number mate
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
tucpal Wrote:can you not glue it back in with silicone

Not thought of that. It snapped off the roof and tore off the lining. Can easily glue bottom part to lining. What would you use for getting the clip back on roof?

Was having a look to see how to remove ariel, not much room.
take the parcel shelf out do lean on that
use some 3m double sided tape
on the head liner and some silicone on the roof.
After reading a thread on here ive seen there are various options available. What's the most suited rear view mirror cover for my car? I'm planning on getting a tinting company to apply some film to the windscreen to hide the wiring from the outside so don't want anything to big if I can help it.

TIA
just get a sun strip tint put on its easier
the cover backing plate wont fit without the glass being replaced
Tucpal you can buy the bracket that's fixed to the windscreen then pop the cover on, I will have a look later mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
there are studs on the glass that fix the backing plate in position
and it will look crap if you just glue it on unless you can tint the shape on the glass
i tried and gave up
Ok so car is out of the Shop and looking good again.
Drive it Home and it was fine. When is tried to start it a few hours later it wouldn start. Rook te key out and in and it starter Fin, but it was lacking Power.

I detached the batery and te Orange Check engine licht was gone. Friend of Mine Read the fault codes and it was p1683. Not sure what it is though.

Is it Safe to Drive? Any advice? Had my car fixed at a independed garage

Permanent code and Drove Fine after detaching the batery btw.

Phone makes random word with a capital :/

Found this on the Web for you. Not 100% myself. Are you sure the code you've been given is right as I found it hard to find any information on that code, which in itself is strange

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
it's the code that showed up, but it's not proffesional equipment. i'll check the garage on monday
We have a thread full of fault codes here https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Fault-Codes

But p1683 is not there and it's listed on the vauxhall workshop manual.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
hmmm, might have been p1682 could be my mistake. i'll check with my buddy to see if he remembers

p1682 makes sense: Ignition 1 Switch Circuit 2.
as it would not start. It this coincidence that it happend after the repair? Becaus right after the collision the car started fine also when driving it up to the tow-truck. and i started it a few times when my mate towed me to get to another garage (the brake pedal was really hard so i has to start it for a short time)
i already had to go back 10 min after i got the car back as the window sprinkelers were not working, and they had to repace a fuse.
I seems to me they made short circuit.

I'm sorry for my english, i don't know the words you use for these problems

i'm still goining to use it this weekend as it drove fine just now, so i don't thing there is anything major broken (i.e turbo/intercooler)
Hi, I've got an intermittent SVS message coming up, had codes read at our local garage and they have come back with fault code # P0673 Cylinder 3 glow plug. Do you have a part number for the glow plug in question and is it something best left to a garage to fit, we were quoted around £73 for the part.
I found the part number (55579436), if there are 4 glow plugs, are they all the same in the 2.0cdti, all with pressure sensors or are there some without pressure sensors (55564162)
i think the ecoflex engines have the pressure sensors and the standard 2.0cdti does not
but check with any dealer first just give them your reg and ask for glow plug part numbers
Part No. for Genuine 2015 GTC Front Bumper, mesh grille and (probably) Temperature Sensor required please.

Contemplating this as an insurance job (my excess is only £200 and I have PNC)

Also, have seen 'clone' front bumpers, should they be steered well clear of?
Regards,
Neill

GTC [1.6 CDTi 16V SS ecoFLEX Limited Edition]
Your going to be looking at £350+ just for the bumper mate.

Pattern parts can be a pain to fit as they normally need fetaling.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(22:nd-Apr-2017, 08:23:47)Rusty2009 Wrote: Your going to be looking at £350+ just for the bumper mate.

Pattern parts can be a pain to fit as they normally need fetaling.

Thanks - Went via insurance in the end as AC was also required so £1500+
Regards,
Neill

GTC [1.6 CDTi 16V SS ecoFLEX Limited Edition]
Hi anyone know the partnumber for the fuel pressure control valve for a1.6cdti ecoflex 136ps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi 650 Screen Surround Part Number Jetcolour 9 8,869 4:th-Jan-2021, 14:01:10
Last Post: MarkAP68
  Part Number Required Traders 2 6,719 23:rd-Sep-2020, 08:50:29
Last Post: Traders
  Need help identify part. LucasBritish 1 7,296 22:nd-Jun-2020, 11:48:35
Last Post: Big Dave2
  Need help identify part. LucasBritish 2 2,413 22:nd-Jun-2020, 11:44:44
Looking for this part, see picture Budd 3 8,447 15:th-Feb-2019, 18:41:41
Last Post: Budd
  Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel i.rosca 1 7,557 22:nd-Jan-2019, 09:51:25
Last Post: Rusty2009
  looking for part number then try here. Rusty2009 11 12,611 11:th-Jan-2019, 11:48:11
Last Post: Ykrats
  Boot rubber thing part number Telsun 0 7,475 2:nd-Jan-2019, 21:07:37
Last Post: Telsun
  Need a Part number Eddie0892 10 10,001 22:nd-Nov-2018, 14:05:53
  Part number and price information requests cornishtaz 92 37,188 8:th-Nov-2017, 11:41:09
Last Post: GTC13LFP