Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
6 selling j my 2013 astra auto 1 petrol

Selling my 1.6 auto petrol 2013 Astra J
Got another car and no room to keep this one. She’ll be missed when she finally gets a new keeper.

She looks sporty but it’s neither a sports car nor was it ever driven that way.

It’s been well looked after and I’ve been its 2nd owner since November 2016 at 13,181miles on the clock. It’s currently at 44,040. FSH, 7 stamps of which 6 were done by Main Dealer (see pics). Two keys and V5C are in my name.

Modifications done:
-Tinted windows.
-19x8.5 ET35 Bola CSR wheels in shadow chrome and some kerb damage but I still have the OEM springs and they come free for buyers who prefer OEM height.
-Aftermarket side skirts.
-Smoked indicators.
-Debadged at the rear. Griffin logo sprayed black.
-Aftermarket headlamps with Xenon bulbs in main beam only. I do get an error message as it needs a new resistor. Doesn’t affect the car’s performance whatsoever.
-Plasti dipped front grill in black and rear diffuser in white.
-Had a front splitter which has now been removed.

Driver’s heated seat works intermittently. Been fixed twice by main dealer but problem still persists. Over time I’ve learned to do without it. The passenger’s side works fine.

A few age related marks here and there but everything else works as it should. Mileage will go up as it is my daily. All in all, she’s a decent looking cruiser but sadly, it’s time to part with it.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Car is mine and is located at Harrow, North London. I’m asking for £6250 but open to reasonable offers. Payment - bank transfer only.

Please get in touch to arrange a viewing. Weekends are easier but can do week days where possible. See images below. Can upload more if you need me to. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
Franklin.

Messages In This Thread
Selling my 1.6 auto petrol 2013 Astra J - by defrank - 20:th-Jun-2020, 13:01:57
Selling my 1.6 auto petrol 2013 Astra J - by defrank - 9:th-Aug-2020, 21:20:26

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vauxhall Astra GTC SRI 1.4 Turbo FSH Vetty1983 0 5,570 26:th-Feb-2019, 09:51:14
Last Post: Vetty1983
  Selling my astra gtc immaculate 2015 Wullie1967 1 5,715 1:st-Feb-2019, 08:14:34
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Astra J Estate 2014 EcoFlex 1.7 CDTI Nuko-san 0 6,647 8:th-Sep-2017, 22:57:49
Last Post: Nuko-san
  Astra 2.0 Cdti Sri Vx-line s/s 165 - 2011 Black MattC3156 13 13,565 7:th-Sep-2014, 21:19:49
Last Post: tucpal