Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a request autumn why should you quote this ck

Why you should request a CK quote this Autumn...
Congratulations to the winner of the Chris Knott Awesome Autumn Prize Draw who has been randomly selected from all the fresh quotes and renewal invitations we issued in the qualification period.

Happy Christmas to Dan King, a member of Vectra-C/Signum/Insignia Owners Club who receives the £250 Amazon Voucher courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance.

Sorry if you didn't win but thanks to everyone who entered this latest of our competitions. That's it for prizes in 2017 but we'll be back with more offers and the like in the New Year for sure.

In the meantime, if you need any assistance with your car insurance, please feel free to make contact on here and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Or, if it's a price you're after, our Quotes Team would love to help you on 0800 917 2274 (please just mention this club/forum to access the special club/enthusiast deals).

I'll be posting about our Christmas Opening Hours next week - probably our final post of the year!

Thanks all,
Nick

Recent testimonials about our savings, service and support...

"Can't beat Chris Knott. Better than the muppets at xxxxxx xxxx." Raiden, Audi-Sport forum

"I've been using Chris Knott for the last few years and have been very pleased with their service. That said, not had to make a claim, but have added mods without a huge increase in price. Worth a go when renewal comes around." Lowe, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"It's insurance time so this year called Chris Knott - beat all other quotes and saved me just over £200 (which is more than 35%) on what I was quoted as a renewal. All mods declared - got to be happy with that!  — feeling happy." Simon Davies, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"I'm covered by these guys on both my cars. Top work." steveukv6, VX220org

"Thanks Nick, I found an address and sent it off last night, had a call from Kathy today, very good service, Kathy sorted out a couple of things for me and came up with a quote over £70 less than the previous broker who gave appalling customer service back in the summer." Top_Down?, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why you should request a CK quote this Autumn... - by ChrisKnottIns - 4:th-Dec-2017, 13:49:29

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why you should get a Chris Knott quote this summer... ChrisKnottIns 1 3,374 12:th-Aug-2020, 11:42:51
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Never again forget to get a Chris Knott quote ChrisKnottIns 0 3,242 2:nd-Dec-2019, 18:19:49
  Get a quote, enter our Amazon voucher draw ChrisKnottIns 1 2,485 15:th-Jul-2019, 16:37:21
  Contact Chris Knott for a quote and WIN ChrisKnottIns 3 4,821 13:th-Jun-2016, 11:28:59