Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
with scheme chris 2274 vxoc insurance 0800 knott 917

VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274
Hi, just thought I'd post to let you know our current competition closes soon, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam (with 32Gb SD Card) you'd better not hang about.

HOW TO ENTER
When you request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote before 31/3 you gain instant entry in our prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random from our quotes database.

Info on the various ways to request a quote and full competition details here - WIN a DashCam with Chris Knott.

However the quickest way is to just call us on 0800 917 2274 and find out how much you could save by switching your car insurance to Chris Knott at renewal.

best,
Nick

Testimonials from car enthusiasts who've recently commented on our service:

"Yeah for what my experience was worth, being a young mid aged driver and having high insurance for my T5 after modding the other insurers all suddenly became an absolute headache and a nightmare with constantly waiting on the phone etc etc. Have always been a bit not sure about these guys here as I always found the comparison sites very easy. On a free day it took no time to call these guys. Spoke to some friendly member of staff who gave me a quote beating everyone else with my mods after a few mins. Was a great service so definite thumbs up." domhart10, Volvo OC

"I have been with Chris Knott for several years (had 1 year elsewhere for all my sins) and I have never had 1 issue with them. I would highly recommend giving them a call and they will do all they can to get you the best deal possible." Kev_mk3, AstraMk3OC

"Just taken my insurance with yourselves and your service was friendly, helpful and the quote process was super-speedy which was nice too. Price was the best on the market and you have given me the confidence that if I need anything you nice people will sort it for me. I was dealt with by Kathy who was great. Thank you again." patriotk11, TT-Forum

"I've been with Chris Knott for the past 18 months, I've added quite a few minor modifications to my policy and always hassle free with no charge." Darran, Fiesta STOC

"Awesome service and extremely helpful staff, would recommend 110%" Matthew G, TrustPilot

Messages In This Thread
RE: VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274 - by ChrisKnottIns - 16:th-Mar-2018, 13:26:56

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,101 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 961 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,336 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  Car Insurance - no gimmicks ChrisKnottIns 0 1,113 14:th-Jun-2021, 15:09:22
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 1,871 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  The 21 day insurance myth ChrisKnottIns 0 1,318 26:th-Apr-2021, 15:35:28
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,438 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,717 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,762 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 2,863 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52