Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
with scheme chris 2274 vxoc insurance 0800 knott 917

VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274
UPDATE: £56 CAR INSURANCE SAVING WITH CHRIS KNOTT

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all the members who've used us for their car insurance already this year. Last month we had our best February EVER and it's all down to you - Chris Knott's best February in 33 years of helping car club members save money on their car insurance!

I had a look at the 2016 figures on Thursday and the average saving we negotiate for a car enthusiast is £56*. 

That's £56 less than the best alternative quote a member can find. Some save more, some save less of course but it's a good message and means it's worth picking up the phone to request a Chris Knott quote when you're looking around at renewal.

Don't forget if you're due in the next few months, that you can gain entry into our Spring Spectacular with 3 great prizes on offer (http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/) just for receiving a quote. See our other recent post about getting a quote and winning.

For your no-obligation quote please call Chris Knott FREE on 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too).

To get the full benefit of club membership please mention this forum specifically when you call.

Thanks,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Further recent proof that our special club scheme has value in the car club community:

"Just set up my insurance with Chris Knott earlier today. Did the usual trawl through Gocompare and Confused to set the benchmark and then had a call from Kathy at Chris Knott. They came back and bettered the lowest quote by £30 but also provided much better cover by not limiting the miles (£335 all in)." SparkyBrum, Z4 Forum

"The service I received when I had the quote was excellent and Chris Knott seems to have a good reputation on car forums." hineyho87, FiestaST OC

"Well you guys had the cheapest quote so I'm going with you. Cancelled my Sky policy just now." rob275, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Excellent service from Chris Knotts - told them a week ago I was in the process of purchasing a private plate, the guy on the phone said because I informed them early the £15 it would've cost to amend the paperwork will be waived, well happy." deni.babe, CivInfo

"Just phoned up after receiving a pathetic renewal quote. Really impressed by the service and the quote I have received." aslee17, AlfaOwner forum

*£55.98 to be exact - the average difference between our quote and the member's best quote (from shopping around or their existing renewal, whichever was the cheaper) where best alternative quote information was provided.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274 - by ChrisKnottIns - 29:th-Mar-2016, 12:36:36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,198 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 1,041 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,448 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  Car Insurance - no gimmicks ChrisKnottIns 0 1,234 14:th-Jun-2021, 15:09:22
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 2,008 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  The 21 day insurance myth ChrisKnottIns 0 1,412 26:th-Apr-2021, 15:35:28
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,608 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,883 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,931 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 3,007 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52