Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
with scheme chris 2274 vxoc insurance 0800 knott 917

VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274
Savings, service and support
If you're looking for competitive car insurance, high service levels and all the ongoing support you need, we've got some great news for you.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE now offers VXOC Astra J/GTC members all of the above and more. We love car enthusiasts because you really look after your cars.

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 to find the right price and cover combination.

Testimonials
Here's what members have said about us just on some of the forums we work with:

"Mine's all sorted, signed and sealed with CK. Very quick and easy and, most importantly, an efficient/professional service. Compared to the original renewal from Churchill, CK were over £300 cheaper. Compared to the cheapest quote from the usual sites, they were around £50-100 cheaper." Akash - VWAudi Forum

"@ChrisKnottIns happy to say I've gone with yourselves as you were the cheapest and by far the best company to speak to. I've called all four insurance providers on this forum and they couldn't get anywhere near your quote. I have to say Kathy was a joy to speak to." P40ULW, Audi-Sport.net

"I will be joining Chris Knott Insurance shortly. They beat my best quote, and smashed my renewal by £232." Paul, AudiRS3oc.com

"ChrisKnottIns - just taken out a policy with the company. Beat my renewal by £1500. Cannot complain 1 bit." chrisbab89, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club

"I've just quoted on the temp c max and had a smoking deal, had discount for being on the forum and another for second car. £240 comp protected no claims, on the c max (remember technically I've had my licence 1 year and me named on Nicci's policy). I'm paying for both cars what I was just paying for the v70r p2 last year, so it worked out good for me." Ettienne, Volvo Performance Club UK

"Have rang around the insurance companies that are sponsors on the forum. Chris Knott came out cheapest." ChrisST225, FocusSTOC.com

Regular contact on the forum
We'd like to get involved on this forum and be available for general insurance comment too. So if you have any insurance queries or if you're not sure about any element of our offering, please just ask - we're looking forward to 'talking' to you.

For your free car insurance quote, call Chris Knotts on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 and find out how much you could save.

Chris Knott = better quotes for you
Of course, we have criteria set by the insurers we use so we won't be the best for everyone but if we can't help you it's not because WE don't want to. However, if you fit our scheme we'll work hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal with insurers and that sometimes involves using an alternative quote as ammo to get them to budge.

We only quote over the phone as we've found online forms are never as good as the human touch.

When you call us we get a better feel for you as a risk and this results in a better quote for you - we currently sign up 45% of quotes. Will the next one be you?

Will you be saying what this happy customer said? "Insurance time again...used Chris Knott, all mods declared - cheaper than best quotes on two well know car insurance comparison websites....breakdown cover chucked in too." jamesy12345, Volvo Performance Club UK

Better service too
We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are not on commission. Instead we encourage staff to offer top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Your needs are put first and we’ll work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements. We want to treat you fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

To ensure that you get a crystal-clear quote and the right price/cover combination, call us FREE at renewal so our highly-trained insurance experts can help.

Chris Knott Benefits Summary
• Competitive quotes
• Personal contact
• Impartial advice
• Your needs put first
• All the ongoing support you need
• Multi-car discounts/Loyalty Rewards
• Scheme INCLUDES Northern Ireland
• Highly-trained insurance experts
• 30+ years' experience of looking after car club members

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) quoting CODE: VXA-191 to find out how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you.

Smallprint
The scheme covers most modifications (excluding nitrous, roll cages and bhp increases of more than 100 over stock). We can help with all the cars in your household. For most cars drivers must be aged over 19. Drivers of performance models must be aged 23 or over with 6 months' experience (sometimes 12) of the car or one of similar performance (for some models it's currently 25 with 12 months' experience - call us to find out about your specific car). All drivers must have held a licence for at least 1 year and have at least 1 year's NCB.

Quotes subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions (no more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction per driver). Some postcodes require the car to be parked off the road overnight. This scheme IS available to members in Northern Ireland.

This insurance scheme is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Messages In This Thread
VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274 - by ChrisKnottIns - 20:th-Mar-2015, 17:10:21

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,197 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 1,039 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,448 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  Car Insurance - no gimmicks ChrisKnottIns 0 1,233 14:th-Jun-2021, 15:09:22
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 2,005 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  The 21 day insurance myth ChrisKnottIns 0 1,411 26:th-Apr-2021, 15:35:28
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,608 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,883 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,931 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 3,007 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52