Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
to it trax are you forward all ready so and for looking

So are you all ready for Trax and are you looking forward to it.
With only 1 whole day left till Trax who is ready.

& are looking to forward our first Club event?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Looking forward to Sunday. Car not washed as been in work all week will start tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Defo looking forward to the show and misses looking forward to it so she can take loads of photos. Hopefully weather good tomorrow to get the car cleaned.
Nope not ready and also not looking forward to it at the minute (Well the early morning part)
Good job I'm not coming... my car looks like it has a disease with all the brown pollen spots... well I hope it's pollen!
Using Tapatalk
nearly all ready just a wash and alloys clean :cool
Well to be ready for Sunday I need to do the following. Wash and hoover the car and finish prepping all the stickers

Came home tonight with the following

If your wondering what it is it's the vinyl sheet with the club stickers on. It's a bit time consuming as I've got to cut them down and then peel of the waste vinyl.
There must be a fair stickers on there mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Just a few think there is 20 pairs in total. 10 of 13cm ones and 10 of 12cm ones I'm seeing astra when I close my eyes
Put new bumper and grill on today, need to get it washed and buffed, then side skirts on, if I get time I'll plastidip my rear emblem
cool i will take two small ones as i said
i know what i am looking forward to tomorrow

i like a bit of drift action
and anyone gets that girls number i would like that also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT5mrWlLXDM
Just finished washing and polished my car
Have to admit not looking forward to the 3.00am start
To meet up at 4.00am
It will be worth it to finally meet you guys
agreed it is early but it will be a good day out
i booked moday off work so i can sleep

see you at 4 mate
I've got Monday off as well
All right for some
What time are you settling of mate I will probably get there before you I will ring you so you know where we are
Not saying my car is faster than yours lol but it's only 10 min down the road to Knutsford
Car washed, polished and waxed. Boot packed and sarnies made.
Quick hoover then I'm done.

Be good to put faces to names.
Just finished mine got lunch to make and I'm sorted. Got a lie in Monday as well as not in work til 4:30pm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very true whelan
Only met tucoal
Me I am in at 6.00 but got my dog to walk first so probably up at 4.00 am
My good lady probably drive home on Sunday
i will have to set of at 3.15 getting to knutsford for 4am then when we are all there we will set off
to meet cameron and sisri and whalen at first serves on the M1 hopefully at 5.45 then on to the meeting point
to meet the rest at 6.20 ish and pick the tickets up and then on to the gates and in
See you at Knutsford mate
Just the rolls to make which I'll get the wife to do
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
i am really lazy i will be eating out

rusty can you put a link to where we are meeting you as the link has gone dead
Link working for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?m...UlvFOj37jQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks mate see you there all stored in the sat nav
see at 5:45 Then Baz & Lewis and see the rest of about 6ish
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yeah see you all there
Well everything now sorted. Car cleaned inside and out and full wax between rain. Cant wait to meet everyone and finally get the club on the map. Early morning with meeting WhelanUK in Coventry at 5.00 but well worth it.
Car washed and hovered even a quick coat of wax as well Stickers done and boot packed. Of to bed shortly to make sure I wake up on in the morning.
So it's just gonna be me tomorrow as my dog wouldn't settle at my mates for tomorrow, had to pick him up :(
Poxy dogs... hard when you live in a flat!

Washed, clayed, polished & waxed my car so am there in spirit lol
Using Tapatalk
Shame your not coming mate.

For those that are have a safe journey.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trax stand passes and entry ticket cornishtaz 1 14,372 4:th-Sep-2014, 21:37:19
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Trax tickets cornishtaz 52 32,437 4:th-Sep-2014, 18:26:36
  Trax convoy info cornishtaz 76 45,751 31:st-Aug-2014, 17:51:37
  Odd Jobs at Trax Rusty2009 45 34,455 31:st-Aug-2014, 05:25:05
Last Post: Lewis6317
  Trax 7th Sept 2014 info and interest thread cornishtaz 113 58,037 23:rd-Aug-2014, 18:15:49
Last Post: tucpal
  Trax payment info cornishtaz 29 26,093 17:th-Jul-2014, 21:11:12
Last Post: Cameron UK
  Trax payment confirmation cornishtaz 0 8,874 24:th-Jun-2014, 12:57:57
  Let's get a Stand at Trax at silver stone 7th September! LiamTurner 15 10,131 11:th-Jun-2014, 18:36:25