Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a new workshop got me space

Got me a new workshop space!
So this has been a long time in planning, but on Friday I finally received the keys to my new house

As part of the purchase, it actually came with the site sales office as a double garage giving me some near 50sqm on workshop space (approximately 7mx7m in size).

The bare concrete floor requires sealing and I'm considering putting down a two part epoxy flooring and wanted to ask about if anyone had a) any experience of this and b) knew of an epoxy supplier in the UK that also supply "flecked" flooring? I'm kind of liking a gloss black with a light glittery type flecking to it (it would help with future plans.)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Congratulations, the garage, sorry I mean the house sounds great.
Dunno much about sealing the bare concrete, but at a garage I used to work at we had a new floor laid in the workshop which was a self levelling epoxy compound, it did look good and seemed to hold up to the workshop abuse, but I've no idea what brand/make it was.
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
Thanks bud. Over the weekend, I have looked at the same few companies through different names, looks like there are only a few DIY brands out there but the reviews seem to hold up to a home workshop space.

I was hoping to put in a small lift, but looks like I might be going for one of those scissor style ones as I dont think I'm getting permission to pull the ceiling down.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk