Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
coolant 7 1 96kw? pump

Coolant pump 1.7 96kw?
Hi there,

Does anybody know if there is any big difference between the 2 sensor water pumps that are on the 1.7 engine . Opel Astra J
The sensor pump from nr crt 8 is very expensive and very hard to find, i'm wondering if i can change it with nr crt 7 and also change the pulley as it's different.
Basically should do the same thing no?

I have attached a photo with the 2 water pumps

Thanks,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would say they aren't interchangeable but that doesn't mean it can't be done. It would be a suck it and see.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
acording to the description, no.8 is nls (no longer stocked) - use the partnumbers for no,7 and no.3
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
As above , I should have read that I'm a parts man lol
I had 25+ years in various parts departments of franchised dealers
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
(6:th-Mar-2020, 18:43:03)niteram Wrote: I had 25+ years in various parts departments of franchised dealers

Just completed my 35th year this year lol, as you with different franchises.
(6:th-Mar-2020, 20:48:09)Jpbroad1970 Wrote:
(6:th-Mar-2020, 18:43:03)niteram Wrote: I had 25+ years in various parts departments of franchised dealers

Just completed my 35th year this year lol, as you with different franchises.

Ha , thanks a lot , i didn't know what NLS means, so it should be good.
Pff , i should start to dig into the online shops for the no 7 part.
The no 3 part has no sensor and mine seems to be an issue from the sensor , i cannot fit the one w/o the sensor as it will result the same issue as i have it now.

Thanks a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coolant level Kiel0777 2 2,538 20:th-Apr-2020, 06:30:13
Last Post: Kiel0777
  Which water pump Ykrats 2 2,703 11:th-Jan-2019, 09:21:59
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Timing Belt and Water pump change Tarrymittens 0 2,804 25:th-Oct-2018, 16:08:39
Last Post: Tarrymittens
  timing belt and water pump bigsadie 5 5,799 13:th-Nov-2017, 08:28:58
Last Post: Rusty2009