Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
air filter

Air filter
Has anyone got a cone/mushroom air filter and there gtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have K&N Performance AIR Intake System (69-4521TS) for over a year.

The photo won’t work can’t see it, I’m trying to find one it’s just the stupid air box sensor pipe annoying me

If you can't see the picture, the problem is with you. If you are irritated by K&N, choose a third-party intake system.
It’s more Vauxhall who made thins hard by putting the air sensor on the air box why couldn’t they of put the sensor on the pipe, I have found the one you mean, is it worth the price you paid

You pay for K&N quality. The design is simple. Installation takes place without any modifications in 20-30 minutes. I am satisfied. Exhalation sounds better, but not everyone likes the audible sound of turbo sucked air. It is worth after tuning on the dynamometer.
Do you have a video of the noise it makes mate

I don't have a recording from my car, but there are a lot of them on YouTube. For example, watch this video. You can hear the sound from the cabin for 23 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1UgTmymHUo
That pretty much same as yours

It can be said that it is identical for the A14NET engine, except that I still have a K&N Drycharger on the air filter.
https://www.knfilters.com/air-filters/ru...ilter-wrap
Cheers mate will have a look

Best wishes from Poland.
Induction kit bought should be here Friday

Well my induction kit has came and it’s on it sounds so much better

Super.
I have a Astra gtc 1.4t 140 bhp and when I put a cone filter on I loose power people was saying it’s trucking in too much air and was saying I need a remap
My gtc 1.4t 140bhp when I fitted a cone filter my car was slower and sluggish I got told by a garage that it’s sucking in too much air and would need a remap for it to work properly has anyone got this problem ??????
I don't have anything like that. K&N works great. Check flow sensor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Fuel filter. Wont start SALMHAGE 1 2,362 18:th-Dec-2019, 23:24:29
Last Post: SALMHAGE
  K&n air filter Mspencer 10 6,720 25:th-Jan-2018, 09:25:26
Last Post: marcus01
  Astra j gtc 1.6t 16v filter ? Quinniain 5 4,174 18:th-Dec-2017, 23:32:03
Last Post: Quinniain
  Pipercross VS K&N panel filter (Astra GTC 1.6T) Kieran 11 16,662 16:th-Oct-2016, 23:07:39
Last Post: sanj424
  Gtc 2016 air filter scottybuk 1 3,411 17:th-Aug-2016, 18:40:22
Last Post: WoZLinGToN
  Air filter K&N sheppy1 18 12,458 11:th-Feb-2016, 23:09:52
Last Post: Kris
  Dbilas Flowmaster or just K&N panel filter in standard airbox? JJ-Yorks 1 4,769 1:st-Dec-2014, 00:11:12
Last Post: tucpal