Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
navi950 650

NAVI950/650
Hi,

I'm attempting to retrofit a Navi950 to a 63 plate Astra-J diesel.

I'm aware the NAVI600/900 the VIN was simply stored in EEPROM, obviously VCI isn't an option given its from the incorrect MY.

Does anyone know where the VIN is stored on these units for reprogramming for a retrofit, is it in a 24C16 or something?

Thanks!
I had a Navi 950 from a 17 plate GTC retrofitted into my 14  plate GTC by Rusty on this site, still needed the VCI code & wiring looms to make it compatible to work in my car, I know that the Navi950 have been retrofitted to 62 plate models upwards, however there are members on this group with the knowledge & expertise who can help you out on this matter.
you will need the VCI, I retro-fitted the Navi950 with intellilink into my vxr

Rusty is the guy you need
I fitted 950 into my 2010 astra it's all possible. Rusty is the guy as I don't have a MDI at the moment for programming.all I can say is there's been a lot of time money and effort put in getting it all to work.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  navi950 controls configuration livo 4 5,561 25:th-Jun-2021, 13:46:02
Last Post: livo
  cd500 to navi950 livo 1 5,322 15:th-Jun-2021, 19:29:36
Last Post: livo

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
shadowfire (27:th-Jun-2023, 22:09:48), hursty (8:th-Jun-2023, 15:20:09)