Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
connector door pinout driver

Driver door connector pinout
Hi, i was searching for the Driver door connector pinout. 

Can anyone help me?
Here you go see the 2 attached files.

Attached Files
  X500 Driver Door Harness to Body Harness (DWF).pdf (Size: 54.81 KB / Downloads: 47)
  X500 Driver Door Harness to Body Harness (without DWF).pdf (Size: 42.89 KB / Downloads: 34)
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

(4:th-Jul-2019, 18:45:20)Rusty2009 Wrote: Here you go see the 2 attached files.

Thanks! Very helpfull!
I retrofited the door looms for rear electrical Windows.

Since i replaced the Driver door loom, the locking for the door doesnt work anymore.

Could this happend that the AER isnt programmed yet?
I'm looking at this pinout and I can see that 34 is used for LED Ambient Lighting Control 1.
Any chance that this pin isn't working? The door light is very dim.

I had the same behavior when I set up the LED around the gear gator. I was supposed to use pins 9 and 10 for LED Ambient Lighting Control 1, but the light was very dim, so I ended up using pins 7 and 8 as I've written in https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-how...0#pid51570

Any chance to setup power in this pin 34?
I checked on the body side and it's there.

P.S. I didn't have any ambient lights, to begin with, now I added foldable wing mirrors and swapped out the complete door installation and the new one came with the LED connector, so I expected that the door light will be plug and play. But now they are very dim and the weirdest thing is the door speakers don't work at the moment, so that will need checking as well.
The new mirrors work tho
The gear lighting there has always been 2 options of wiring it if pins 9 & 10 don't work then 7 & 8 it is that's the same even on UK cars.

Although pins 7 & 8 are used if EPB is fitted.

In terms of the doors try pin 26 for power to the LED
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navi600 usb connector Reddevil2412 3 2,765 18:th-Aug-2020, 07:10:54
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Airbag connector BishopSRB 5 4,247 26:th-Jan-2019, 22:37:33
Last Post: BishopSRB
  ECO button connector diagram (start/stop) aurega 1 8,150 4:th-Nov-2018, 15:06:37
Last Post: Rusty2009

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
takir1 (20:th-Jan-2024, 21:14:46)