Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
vxdiag info

vxdiag info
Hi,

Because i try to find a way to program my cluster and my parking module i find a new toy and his name is vxdiag nano. It's around 90£ and you can use SPS from gm, ( that's what they say ) i cheap version of the original gm tools. 
There is someone who used it ? or know something about it ?
Don't bother. I've had 3 people who have used it and had programming issues to the point I've had reprogram the module using the proper Kit.

I did buy the ford version to use on the wifes car IPC now needs to go into main dealer to be re-programmed.

While you may save on the interface you still have to budget for the SPS session costs and sign up fee you also have to be a registered company to be granted enhanced access to SPS to be able to program things such as the ECU, BCM, IPC (basically anything that needs the security code).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
uhh...i didnt know that you need a company registered to have access at sps.. i saw that its around 40 £ for two hours. and regarding the tool i don`t understand why its not a good one because use the same app like the original one with online account. 

@Rusty2009 can you send me a quote for how much is for programming the cluster with the new software version and visual parking
You can SPS without having a company, but you won't be able to SPS anything which requires the car's security code without having a company and applying for enhanced access.

I think the issue is the unit it's self, its cheaper for a reason when you think the genuine GM MDI is around £1200, and the VXdiag is around £100 there's a massive difference there and that can only mean lower quality parts used, much like the GM MDI china clones.

A programming session is £70 for up-to 2hrs, whereby any module can be re-programmed.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
question...if ill buy a cluster from ebay just for use it till i send you mine ...can be done? or i need to bring my car also

@Rusty2009 io will send you the reg number and vin an can you tell me if they are compatible
(3:rd-Jun-2019, 07:50:31)Maniacu Wrote: question...if ill buy a cluster from ebay just for use it till i send you mine ...can be done? or i need to bring my car also

@Rusty2009 io will send you the reg number and vin an can you tell me if they are compatible

No I can do it via the Post, if you buy a used set off ebay to place in your car should be fine, but you won't have any mileage displayed on them.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
i don`t care about the mileage...in the weekdays i don`t do so more, you need the cluster and the parking module together?
Be easier and Cheaper for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wiring info niteram 2 3,079 17:th-May-2020, 14:19:45
Last Post: niteram
  Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel i.rosca 1 7,697 22:nd-Jan-2019, 09:51:25
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Caliper Info tommyboy1289 1 5,690 13:th-Apr-2017, 22:15:00
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Need info on bulbs or links please :) Kris 34 18,612 13:th-Jan-2016, 19:38:38
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Door loom pin info req'd cornishtaz 5 5,149 4:th-Apr-2015, 23:07:16
Last Post: tucpal
  Torque setting info Cameron UK 3 4,668 24:th-Jul-2014, 16:43:47
Last Post: tucpal