Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
stuttering

Stuttering
Hi all, First post. Got a 64 plate GTC 1.4t special edition. Cars only done 14,000 miles and I've only had it a few weeks. Yesterday was my first good run out in went down to Luton to fetch my lad from airport, Its about an 80 mile trip, Car was fine all the way down ranging from 80 ish to 50 in roadworks got stuck in traffic a few times so start stop, When i got to the airport and pulled in to pick him up in first gear it felt like it was stuttering and trying to stall, thought it was just me and turned engine off to load car. When i turned engine back on and pulled off it was the same in first gear and even into second, didn't really stop all the way home and all seemed fine, but when i pulled off motorway and stopped at lights same again in first gear like it was trying to stall, got home left car for a couple of hours and all seems fine again but only done a few small runs today, Anyone got any ideas? Cheers
possibly the EGR valve sticking open ?