Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
sunroof

Sunroof
Have had a Hollandia 700c fitted by Autoroofs Leicester and its great!
Hi Andy

I know that you said you were going to get the sunroof done & I am glad that you are impressed with the sunroof, as you know we both got the same sunroof but I am considering retrofitting the OEM sunroof switches to keep a proper factory look, it would be nice to see some pictures & welcome to the sunroof club, at the moment we are the only two GTC's in the UK that I know of that have retrofitted the sunroofs.
    marktourinoHi Andy

I know that you said you were going to get the sunroof done & I am glad that you are impressed with the sunroof, as you know we both got the same sunroof but I am considering retrofitting the OEM sunroof switches to keep a proper factory look, it would be nice to see some pictures & welcome to the sunroof club, at the moment we are the only two GTC's in the UK that I know of that have retrofitted the sunroofs.

Hi Mark have some photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good.

Like the Green, not seen a GTC in that colour before.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Andy

The sunroof looks superb, does go quite well with the green machine, we will have to meet up for a photo shoot one day.
looks great

Getting one fitted to mine is on my 'to do' list, but won't be for a while yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunroof marktourino 7 5,535 3:rd-Feb-2019, 18:17:09
Last Post: marktourino