Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
sports tourer my sri

My Sports Tourer SRI
Only got the car just over a week ago but got chance to spend some time cleaning it on Saturday. 64 plate 2.0 SRI. Was very swirly when I got it so gave it a bit of TLC. I'm no detailer and don't have a DA or anything but used what I had in and looks a lot better now. Washed with Autoglym shampoo.. applied some Farecla G3 to try and sort some of the swirls out followed by Poorboys Black hole and topped with Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax. I was happy with the results.

Marc
Very nice mate you can come and do mine if you like
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(24:th-Oct-2018, 09:06:37)Rusty2009 Wrote: Very nice mate you can come and do mine if you like

Thanks mate. I think Bournemouth is a little too far for me to travel to clean someone else car haha... I was aching enough after cleaning my own! Worth doing though, the depth in the black is so much better now.
That's come out mint mate! Probably the best I've seen that colour.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I’ve got the same as you but 61 plate I need to wash mine again then I’ll post some pics