Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
51 unavailable compass code

Code 51 compass unavailable
As description I got code 51 on dash which online says compass unavailable , can’t find a single post online , anybody any clue what it is
Many thanks
1.7 cdti sports tourer 12 plate
(10:th-Sep-2018, 21:07:15)Nick_the_arab Wrote: As description I got code 51 on dash which online says compass unavailable , can’t find a single post online , anybody any clue what it is
Many thanks

I did send you a link on your facebook page about the fault codes on this forum mate.
Compass would be for the Navi
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(10:th-Sep-2018, 22:14:44)marktourino Wrote:
(10:th-Sep-2018, 21:07:15)Nick_the_arab Wrote: As description I got code 51 on dash which online says compass unavailable , can’t find a single post online , anybody any clue what it is
Many thanks

I did send you a link on your facebook page about the fault codes on this forum mate.

Yeah got that but I don’t know how to fix and can’t find info online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(11:th-Sep-2018, 07:45:01)Rusty2009 Wrote: Compass would be for the Navi

Doesn’t have navi rusty basic cd400 head unit unless it has the wiring and Ariel ready and that’s what’s faulty

No you wont have the wiring ready.

Have you turned on any extra menus with op-com?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(12:th-Sep-2018, 07:07:23)Rusty2009 Wrote: No you wont have the wiring ready.

Have you turned on any extra menus with op-com?

No never plugged it in mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to find the engine code? everson38 6 2,516 12:th-Aug-2021, 14:34:48
Last Post: Dvaltd
  carpass code desmo 2 2,640 6:th-Apr-2019, 21:51:46
Last Post: Andyl
  Fault code DTC P2458 Starie 6 8,817 20:th-Jul-2016, 17:06:38
Last Post: Starie