Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
with bt cd400 kit

Cd400 with BT kit.
Fed up of no Bluetooth in your Astra have the phone buttons but only muting the audio?

Here for sale is a kit to add factory fitted BT.

Main radio box (programmed to DAB USB & BT)

Also comes with a BT module and a BT harness.

No USB or DAB module are included.

Price is £250 posted, or £270 if you wanted to come to me in Bournemouth for fitting.

Return of your old cd400 box is greatly appreciated as it helps me keep costs down for other customers too, if you wanted to return your old cd400 radio box I'll refund £25 once box has arrived (depending your radio Vauxhall started fitting cd400 which can't have anything added to them so unfortunately these radios are no good to me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(28:th-Aug-2018, 18:58:27)Rusty2009 Wrote: Fed up of no Bluetooth in your Astra have the phone buttons but only muting the audio?

Price is £250 posted, or £270 if you wanted to come to me in Bournemouth for fitting.

Return of your old cd400 box is greatly appreciated as it helps me keep costs down for other customers too, if you wanted to return your old cd400 radio box I'll refund £25 once box has arrived.

Hi Rusty, 

Couple of questions if that's ok?

Could you supply the usb parts (is the panel included or just the usb socket) attached to this unit?
Is it plug and play or is there any programming to do on the car?
Is there an idiots guide with it?

Cheers for your time.

Hi Rusty,

Couple of questions if that's ok?

Could you supply the usb parts (is the panel included or just the usb socket) attached to this unit?

Cheers for your time.
(13:th-Oct-2018, 14:33:52)Willi G Wrote: Couple of questions if that's ok?

Cheers for your time.

Of course it's fine.

Yes I would be able to supply anything it would all be factory apart from the wiring looms which will be made by me (I just to check price of the USB bracket, USB socket & tray).
There will be no programming your end as it's all done here at my end.
Yes there is a guide that comes with it for the BT module & one would be included for the USB side of it as well.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
@Willi G popped down yesterday for the CD400 & BT retrofit, he also had USB fitted at the same time.

Can also fit DAB+ at a later date if so wishes.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Anyone does this near Liverpool?
Hi Rusty, is the Bluetooth A2DP? As I have Bluetooth on my CD400 (make and receive calls only). Or could I play iPhone through the usb (control next track etc)?
Thanks.
Hello everyone,
I would also like to retrofit the FSE on my CD 500.

Only I would like to use this Plug & Play harness very reluctantly.

Does anyone happen to plan the connection from the Quadblock to the Bluetooth module?
(29:th-Oct-2019, 18:32:32)Gazzamck Wrote: Hi Rusty, is the Bluetooth A2DP? As I have Bluetooth on my CD400 (make and receive calls only). Or could I play iPhone through the usb (control next track etc)?
Thanks.

No unfortunately not.
But you can play via USB iirc.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(28:th-Aug-2018, 18:58:27)Rusty2009 Wrote: Fed up of no Bluetooth in your Astra have the phone buttons but only muting the audio?

Return of your old cd400 box is greatly appreciated as it helps me keep costs down for other customers too, if you wanted to return your old cd400 radio box I'll refund £25 once box has arrived (depending your radio Vauxhall started fitting cd400 which can't have anything added to them so unfortunately these radios are no good to me).

Am interested in this kit, where can I get one and how much
(23:rd-Aug-2021, 20:47:17)Haski51 Wrote: Am interested in this kit, where can I get one and how much

I've not got any stock at the moment if you drop me a message after the forum move we can get it sorted.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hi Rusty,

I have messaged you via the websites contact us page. I am interested in something to let me stream music, so this could be the kit i need.
Is it all plug and play customers end? I am happy to remove the radio as i have done it in my old astra, which had the BT streaming facility, then i get another and im taking a step sideways as i have DAB now but not BT streaming!

Do you have any stock at the moment of anything, even if it was a BT module? (unsure if it is a seperate items or not)

thanks a lot.
(14:th-Apr-2022, 16:01:01)h4r7y Wrote: Hi Rusty,

I have messaged you via the websites contact us page. I am interested in something to let me stream music, so this could be the kit i need.
Is it all plug and play customers end? I am happy to remove the radio as i have done it in my old astra, which had the BT streaming facility, then i get another and im taking a step sideways as i have DAB now but not BT streaming!

Do you have any stock at the moment of anything, even if it was a BT module? (unsure if it is a seperate items or not)

thanks a lot.

Hi, I'm slowly getting working my through all emails etc so please bare with me.

In terms of BT streaming then no this is not what you want as this allows only calls.

I can provide BT streaming, PM me you email and I'll find you and get back to you.

Kind regards
Rusty.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
milozic (22:nd-Oct-2023, 13:39:44)