Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a shelf gtc for parcel looking

Looking for a GTC parcel shelf
Hi

Just purchased my GTC and its missing the rear parcel shelf, so just wondering if any of you have one that they are will to sell?

I'm near Rotherham, so closer the better unless you are willing to post

Thanks

Phil
I just had a look ebay for you not many on there.

The part number is 13343066.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I did have a look but unless me being a tightwad I thought nearly £90 for one was bit expensive
No I totally agree, I'll keep my eye out for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Just to let you all know the hatchback one fits as found out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I’d of known that I have one in my loft .

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(28:th-Aug-2018, 19:39:13)Rusty2009 Wrote: If I’d of known that I have one in my loft .

It was a gamble the guy had a hatchback he was breaking and I had nothing to lose, so imagine my surprise when it fitted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retractable parcel shelf 2011 tourer bmcc 0 2,984 6:th-Feb-2017, 21:47:45
Last Post: bmcc