Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
gtc plate 12

12 Plate GTC
Hi,

I recently purchased a 12 plate GTC but have found that the headlights are terrible.

Before I found this site I had a look on a few sites, put in my number plate and used the info they said to buy new bulbs.

Well they all said to get H7 bulbs.  I've gone to fit them and they are the wrong type!  The bulbs currently fitted in mine are HIR2 LL (9012)

I've been having a look around but am having trouble finding what would be a decent replacement bulb for it to give me better vision at night.

I'm just looking for something that would be straight swap if possible.

Cheers
I'm sure someone with GTC will be along soon with some links.

Although I think most fit HID kits to them, I'm also starting see LED bulbs being fitted also.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi mate, I bought some of these
H2Racing 1 Pair Replace Halogen HID Xenon Fog Light Bulbs LED Headlight 9012 6000K Extremely Bright CSP Chips HIR2 Headlight Conversion Kit 50W 8000Lumens Low Beam without Canbus https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076T2TJ7W/r...BBbVYC70NQ
Just be aware they’re quite a tight fit to get the rear cover back on.
This is what they look like fitted

This is with LED DRL bulbs as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did these LEDs cause any dash warnings?
(5:th-Dec-2018, 06:09:15)monkeyass Wrote: Did these LEDs cause any dash warnings?

No mate, I haven’t had any errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REGISTRATION PLATE LIGHT Pinhead385 1 3,517 30:th-Apr-2017, 07:14:22
Last Post: Rusty2009