Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
list options factory

Factory Options List
Hello everyone, so coming from the VW side of things my previous cars had a sticker with the Chassis Number, paint code, and three of four letter codes which listed the options the car had. This was separate from the VIN in the window and was located in the boot or on a rear wheel arch.

I am asking because (Long shot no1 coming) my Sports Tourer appears to have the glass in the rear compartment with the internal antenna for what I hope is DAB, but nothing connected.

So I was in the boot installing the space saver and inside the foam holder for the puncture repair pump was a few bits of broken glass. (Long shot no2) Could it be I might have all the gubbins behind the boot side trim and it was never reconnect?

Should I get a signal error if the DAB was not connected if I have it?

Thanks in advance.

Will try and find a VW sticker and attach later.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

@Astrajosh. I too have this connector.
The plot thickens!

the green and black connectors are for the dab unit.
the drivers side window should have the dab aerial, but it is only a single connector.
you will need the reciever box to fit between the window connector and the aerial cable that should be under the headlining -
it will then need programming to work.

I have recently done this to my Tourer - both my side windows have FM aerials as I have the antenna diversity system fitted the drivers side has the additional connector for dab

what radio unit do you have fitted? this will make a difference to what is possible!
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
Thanks niteram.
Probs forgot to mention the most important part. I have a CD400, so the Radio currently changes between FM and AM.

I guess I will need a VCI code after these bits?

yes it will need programming
I have the Navi600 in mine, so was an easy fit
the CD400 is different process

Rusty2009 may be the best to give advise on this (he programmed mine)
I can program CD400's to have BT USB & DAB or DAB+ via the post.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
for the tourer you will need the same antenna module that I bought - a Zu unit part number 13353310
like this one
https://d.allegroimg.com/original/016766...ff22d07ccd
it bolts to the car under the window trim, one end connects to the window, the other to the aerial lead under the headliner
then a DAB or DAB+ unit to fit in behind the dash (there are loads of part numbers for these)
Im doing the same dab conversion to my estate model fitted with the navi 600 unit & the dab unit part number is : 13319590 / the plastic holder part number is : 13263525 / retaing nut part number : 11561629 (ive got these if you need one) / retaing nut part number : 11589015 / a 1 meter fakra lead see : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-car-radio-...1438.l2649 (this connects from the amplifier to the roof aerial) & then it all will need vci coding.
So tonight was the night i fitted all the bits id bought over the past weeks & bit by the pedal would have been easier if id been left handed & hard a 3rd hand spare, he ho its done so on to the rear wasnt that bad it was the point where i dropped the 10mm nut never to be seen again & i spent 20 mins looking to see if i had one spare & yes i did. so the car is all connected now & ready to be vci coded & then lets the 80s music dab stations flow.

Just out of intrest is just me or do others decide to do these sort of jobs at silly o clock & finish later on wondering why it is so dark & im the only nutter messing about with their car while everone else is watching tv ???
(13:th-Aug-2018, 21:52:28)thefukingod Wrote: So tonight was the night i fitted all the bits id bought over the past weeks & bit by the pedal would have been easier if id been left handed & hard a 3rd hand spare, he ho its done so on to the rear wasnt that bad it was the point where i dropped the 10mm nut never to be seen again & i spent 20 mins looking to see if i had one spare & yes i did. so the car is all connected now & ready to be vci coded & then lets the 80s music dab stations flow.

Just out of intrest is just me or do others decide to do these sort of jobs at silly o clock & finish later on wondering why it is so dark & im the only nutter messing about with their car while everone else is watching tv ???

I'm the same.

Even worse when you have a customers car in and what should be a simple a job turns into a nightmare job that takes far longer.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
I'm often having to finish jobs by torch cos its suddenly got hard to see
That was me last night at 21:30, think i must be cracking up as im getting older.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fitting factory parking sensors Michaelsearle2699 4 1,581 28:th-Jan-2021, 10:29:51
Last Post: Michaelsearle2699
  M072 and Sport Options sheppy1 0 2,981 9:th-Aug-2016, 14:53:56
Last Post: sheppy1
  Leather Armrest options neilll 12 7,610 20:th-May-2016, 18:10:53
Last Post: stigeye
  Factory USB to USB Type A Male sheppy1 18 14,464 2:nd-Feb-2016, 21:57:02
Last Post: sheppy1