Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
9 screen 7 quot android vertical

Android 9.7" vertical screen
After analyzing the various alternatives to replace the CD400 of my 1.7 CTDI 2011 for an android I opted for this model https://es.aliexpress.com/item/10-4-tesl...63c0xAeGkc
It arrived at 15 days in perfect packaging.
Aided by the how to of the forum the assembly was not complicated at all, although it takes 3-4 hours if you have prepared it well, but it can be double.
The truth is that I can not be more satisfied by aesthetics, performance and quality / price:
Android 6.0, 32Gb ROM, 2GB RAM, Sygic pre-installed, etc.
Summary evaluation:
Radio 7/10 with respect to CD400, no problem of power antenna, goes direct through its connector
GPS navigator 9/10
Sound 8/10
Functions CAN BUS 10/10 All perfect even control air conditioner.
Perfect steering wheel keys and no need for any adjustment.
I want to emphasize that I had many doubts about these functions and the CAN BUS but it works EVERYTHING to perfection and it is enough to plug in and that's it!

I added a rear camera and also works for CAN BUS.

Keys lock doors, warning, ESP are perfect and with its light.
The screen has the device at the top and it is very small, it fits without any problem in its hole and the adjustment to the original frame is perfect.
The only drawback is that it comes without any instruction paper at all although the Chinese seller does respond minimally to the questions.
I've related some aspects over the installation at the brother spanish forum:
http://www.opelastraclub.com/t27188-auto...a-j#397381
Greetings!
Very nice indeed
Can't see pic's.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Perhaps now?

Hmmm, those links set off my malware alarm.
I fixed it, when you post pic's you need to use the direct link so ends with .jpeg png bmp etc.

Looks a nice unit have you got a pic showing it from a distance?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Yes.
Thanksfully!
How does this run? And does it connect to the speakers, I'm looking to get one for my GTC.
What is the light colour of the buttons, I do want this unit it looks goods but I do see the light colour as blue (like the buick verano).
The light colour of the buttons on my unit is blue. Anothers models is orange perhaps.
looking good
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
That's looking good. I have been looking at a similar unit for my J.
On the factory mounted display on my Cd400, I can control various settings for outside lights, ventilation and central locking.
Are these settings accessible through this new unit?

Best regards, Kim Brink
(20:th-Nov-2020, 12:54:50)kimx1194 Wrote: That's looking good. I have been looking at a similar unit for my J.
On the factory mounted display on my Cd400, I can control various settings for outside lights, ventilation and central locking.
Are these settings accessible through this new unit?

Best regards, Kim Brink

No problem, settings are also accessible.
Best regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Head Unit Install Help cro55m 13 4,668 29:th-Oct-2020, 07:08:44
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Android head units kyle-astra-j 11 7,648 20:th-Dec-2017, 20:30:55
Last Post: umognog

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
exhippykev (10:th-Jul-2023, 20:55:07), mc92661 (13:th-Sep-2023, 20:35:55)