Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
j astra stickers vxoc uk official

*OFFICIAL* Astra J UK VXOC stickers
*OFFICIAL* Astra J UK Car Club Stickers!
Brought to you by: By Hand May'd

Available in a choice of 12 gloss colours (other colours may be available on request but please message me before purchasing).

Prices include stickers, application tape and guide, postage and all fees. 
Please send money via Paypal to: payments@byhandmayd.co.uk 

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CHOICE OF COLOUR AND DELIVERY ADDRESS IN YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION

Pair of side stickers (approx 15x4.5cm each) £4.50
Single window sticker (approx 16.5x5cm) £3 OR just £1 when combined with a pair of side stickers

Full set as shown £5.50

Please note that the cut off day for orders each week is Friday. Any orders placed by 9pm on Friday will be processed over the weekend and dispatched on the Monday. Orders after this will not be processed until the following weekend

Please do not post request for stickers here nor PM me I DO NOT sell them I have just copied the info over on Bex's behalf.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Aup mate interested in a set of these if you still make them
wanting to purchase a set of the astra j uk stickers are they still available
I asked this weeks ago dude
Sorry I missed the reply/s.

I don't personally make them, just placed the details up for the person who does, link to Bex's Facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/byHandMayd/?ref...tion=group
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Group / Forum car stickers Tonto 12 9,154 12:th-Aug-2017, 01:08:19
Last Post: Nigel Mansell

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
MrByford (11:th-Jun-2023, 13:19:45), iNeoTom (8:th-Mar-2024, 11:30:04)