Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
tuning

Tuning
Hi Guys just a heads up on anyone with diesels, if you have it tuned make sure it's a decent remap and not overfueling etc as I came across this regarding the diesels and they are really going strict on them. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.daily...222700.amp

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Appreciate this is an older thread but I have just signed up.
I currently own a 2011 astra vx line cdti 165 which I love and wanted to go ahead with a remap and dpf delete. These new rules are causing me problems.
I think I could still get the remap done by celtic and hopefully not have any problems with the dpf or egr valves.

Not really in a position to change cars and I have begun to spend some money on it with new audio system, possible wheels and bodywork so I really dont want it to go south with regards to not being able to get an mot sorted
If your going ahead with dpf delete I would buy a 2nd hand cheap one and get that gutted so if you need to revert back to your own one, you will at least know it's working. But with the smoke test changing they will pick it up as the 2.0cdti models can be a bit Smokey when you boot it without it and the turbo also whistles quite a bit without it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Racechip S Tuning Box Marc_81 2 2,485 2:nd-Jul-2020, 18:38:13
Last Post: badger64
  Tuning Boxes - What have you got and what are your findings bruce_19 19 19,428 25:th-Jan-2019, 13:46:10
Last Post: jason.dexter
Astra J 2013 2.0 - looking to buy pedal box and tuning box! tinkiwinki 18 11,633 11:th-Mar-2017, 18:58:15
Last Post: Wayneofwolves
  Tuning Box : Against every fibre in my body.. Olly-Midd 15 10,014 1:st-Sep-2016, 09:59:28
Last Post: Scoobysn7x
  Pictures of tuning box installed chrisb2511 12 8,918 22:nd-Aug-2016, 21:23:01
Last Post: marcus