Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
can has why ipc tc eli5 my anyone indicators? 3

Can anyone ELI5 why my IPC has 3 TC indicators?
Wondering if anyone can explain it like I am 5 why when I push TC off I get a bludgy-tyre with TC in it and a cross out. But there is also a drink-driver image just above it, and on the other dial a drink-driver image who is off that day?

Stupid questions I know, I think I know why but want to hear from others to validate or pretend that is what I thought all along.

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||
Can't really form an image from your descriptions but maybe one is traction control and the other is power steering?
2009 Insignia Sports Tourer / (EDS) Remap 202hp/475Nm / (OEM) DAB+ retrofit / (OEM) Foglights retrofit / (Focal) sound system
Image?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
You know, I meant to include those!! One moment...

||Sent based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and wishy thinking.||

Here are the three amigos:

The top two are TC one will light up with a quick press of the TC button. If you hold the TC button both will light up.

The bottom one is TPMS warning light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
See I have always thought the same.

But, when I press the TC button, it is the bottom one that lights up :s

Always has done since I bought it.

Well that's not correct.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Nope not correct at all.

Turns out I need to stop multi-tasking. I am not capable of it.

This is the correct buldgy tyre TC icon.

RTFM, push to switch off TC, hold to switch off TC & ESP