Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
east midlands west or

East or west midlands
Hi all is there anybody in the east or west midlands in the club and is there and car meets

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I live in Cannock, which I think is about an hour away from you? Don't know about the meets as I only joined about three weeks ago.
OK mate want to get a meet going if can get enough people

(2:nd-Jul-2017, 11:46:59)Dale90 Wrote: Hi all is there anybody in the east or west midlands in the club and is there and car meets

Hi there am in Leicester very near too you, could be interested
OK mate if we can get a few people have to find a place we can all meet

I'm up for it. (if the Mrs will let me). lol
lol I know that feeling mate
I'm in Derby. I'll third the missus part lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Klkl anybody know where we can meet or just turn up at a halfords car park