Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
19 cap alloys quot turbine centre

Centre cap - 19" turbine alloys

Hi,

I am trying to find a centre cap for the above.  Pic below.  Have checked ebay, emailed suppliers (without response) and am hoping you guys may be able to offer some advice.

You are trying to find the same type of centre cap, or a normal centre cap so that you can remove the original large grey cap?
(10:th-Apr-2017, 07:39:26)stigeye Wrote: You are trying to find the same type of centre cap, or a normal centre cap so that you can remove the original large grey cap?

Hi, sorry for being unclear. The same one would be preferable. Can any centre cap be added? The car has just been purchased and is in the garage getting some paintwork touched up so have not had a long look.
Only place i can think of is breakers yards or your vauxhall dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centre console trim removal goodymk6 1 3,278 1:st-May-2016, 22:17:20
Last Post: Rusty2009