Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
s 325d sport m bmw jj

JJ's BMW 325D M Sport
Hey guys, 

Thought some of you may be interested in seeing the car I traded my Astra in for back in April...

2007 BMW 325D M Sport
3.0 6 cylinder diesel
2 owners
Full history, all BMW dealer bar one stamp

Last owner was a motor home company in Torquay & it was their directors car for 5 years.

Coming from a 1.7 SRI CDTI Astra J I have to say the power is awesome, it's over 200 bhp and for a diesel it sounds fantastic as its 6 cylinder. 

Also, I've been paying a very close eye to fuel economy and I can factually say this 3 litre diesel German tank does 3-4 MPG more than the 1.7 Astra!

It's now on 177k and passed its MOT with no advisories a couple of weeks ago.

Here's the car as I got it:

I have so far done the following modifications: 

Genuine BMW Performance gloss black kidney grills
Black front splitters
LED Number plate light units
LED front indicator bulbs
LED sidelights 
LED front fog lights
LED interior lights
LED puddle lights
LED door handle lights 
Replacement tinted side repeaters
5000K HIDS new model 'Stealth' with braided wiring, brushed ballasts etc.
Interior trims and mirror caps all wrapped in 8D carbon fibre effect wrap 
LCI rear end conversion consisting of boot lid and genuine LED tail lights.
Digital speedo coded
US side markers coded
Alarm chirps coded 
Digital speedo coded
Genuine BMW floor mats
Front and rear dash cams hard wired in

I also am 3/4 the way through a dash project whereby I'm mounting a Nexus 7 Android tablet in a double din fascia to make an OEM carputerwith full internet ETC.

And done the following maintenance:

NEW HVAC/blower motor Aug 2016
NEW windscreen Aug 2016
NEW Pollen filter Aug 2016
NEW LUK Clutch and Dual mass flywheel fitted in April 2016
NEW tyre fitted Aug 2016

Here's the car as it stands today (Literally taken an hour ago)

These are just wrapped:

Couple of general shots:

And a few shots from last week:

Hope you all like!

Jordan
Looks lovely mate. It's hard to tell form pictures alone but it looks tidy for the mileage!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate it's stupidly tidy for the miles, looks and drives like half the miles!
German engineering that for you. Even the seat bolster looks good for its mileage

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Looks really good, although you must have had some serious expense with the HVAC blower, clutch and flywheel ?
nice motor mate
i was looking at one or two before i got the siggy
certainly they have a very nice drive and engine
just look after it correctly though with that mileage but i am sure you will
(16:th-Sep-2016, 07:38:52)andy2174 Wrote: Looks really good, although you must have had some serious expense with the HVAC blower, clutch and flywheel ?

HVAC was £60 

Clutch & flywheel was pennies short of a grand :(

(16:th-Sep-2016, 07:38:52)andy2174 Wrote: Looks really good, although you must have had some serious expense with the HVAC blower, clutch and flywheel ?

HVAC was £60 

Clutch & flywheel was pennies short of a grand :(
Class car had a e92 before the Astra loved it but been a coupe was awkward enough to get out of with them big doors. I recommend you get the BMW Carly app and wifi diagnostic tool excellent bit of kit for coding and clearing any faults(it's a BMW you'll get them even if you fart in the car)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(4:th-Nov-2016, 16:22:57)Tomthebiker Wrote: Class car had a e92 before the Astra loved it but been a coupe was awkward enough to get out of with them big doors. I recommend you get the BMW Carly app and wifi diagnostic tool excellent bit of kit for coding and clearing any faults(it's a BMW you'll get them even if you fart in the car)

I've already got Carly & the genuine dongle

Car is now actually on eBay! I'm moving on to something 4x4.
You really don't hang onto cars do you lol.

What's the item number?

Doesn't matter. Found it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AOC/Astra Sport site neilll 5 7,132 18:th-Nov-2016, 20:55:49
Last Post: neilll