Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Tags
fold fit retro mirrors power

POWER FOLD MIRRORS retro fit
yes they should just push in
thats what i thought ive checked they are the correct way round and are the correct pins just wont push home
Cgeck the pink locking mechanism it should slide slightly to allow the pin to be inserted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(20:th-Feb-2016, 18:19:49)cornishtaz Wrote: Cgeck the pink locking mechanism it should slide slightly to allow the pin to be inserted

I will do i bet thats what ive done wrong thanks
guys my astra holds the standard soecchietti electrically foldable. but I wanted to know what must be done to be able to close and open automatically with the remote control? any of you know answer?

Eletrical folding in this mirror?
No there is no motor new mirrors needed
Are the Tourer and 5dr mirrors exactly the same?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes baz
Cool thanks mate my son-in-law has just bought a 1.7cdti Tourer in a dark bronze metallic and I'm going to start modding it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This would be nice, this guy modded it..........so, now question is........HOW? :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-5Xu2o7enU
(1:st-Feb-2017, 01:57:49)EagleForce Wrote: This would be nice, this guy modded it..........so, now question is........HOW? :-)

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Aut...ng-mirrors
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(1:st-Feb-2017, 08:08:06)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(1:st-Feb-2017, 01:57:49)EagleForce Wrote: This would be nice, this guy modded it..........so, now question is........HOW? :-)

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Aut...ng-mirrors

Thanks Rusty, reading it now ;-)
Hi i have this module ;o tilt mirror down when reverse
I managed to purchase a pair of brand new GTC power fold mirrors at a good price, so I will be fitting these to my VXR soon.

I then bought a used drivers door loom, which was stripped to make the pair of looms required. I also picked up a new mirror switch.

Just need to find some time to fit them....
I finally got around to fitting the power fold mirrors to my vxr, passenger side took two hours and drivers one hour 

Once you figure out where everthing has to go it's much easier on the other door.

I also used some 3 Pronged Expanding Pliers for threading the new wires through the grommets - pliers
Hi

Just a question but are the wing mirrors the same on the Astra GTC as on the Astra 5 door cars ?
(2:nd-Jun-2018, 04:18:31)marktourino Wrote: Hi

Just a question but are the wing mirrors the same on the Astra GTC as on the Astra 5 door cars ?

NO the mirrors are different, the covers are the same.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Many Thanks Rusty
I have one cascada, and I add one dock to open the roof just push on time long, so I suppose it's not compatible is this system goes on the dock too.?, Or exist both systems in one?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi VKY-L09 mediante Tapatalk
Hi Buddy. Fantastic how to BTW spot on!
Just keep coming back to this page when looking to retro fit the mirrors to my Insignia.
Question is? the wiring set out in this how to for the power fold mirrors on the Astra, it it the same on the Insignia?

I have all the gear but no idea. looked on the Haynes insignia wing mirror wiring diagram & it differs slightly to Astra one. Probably answered my own question here but just to check form a veteran modder who obviously knows his stuff

Al.............
(18:th-Jan-2020, 16:29:13)Gibrunner Wrote: Hi Buddy. Fantastic how to BTW spot on!
Just keep coming back to this page when looking to retro fit the mirrors to my Insignia.
Question is? the wiring set out in this how to for the power fold mirrors on the Astra, it it the same on the Insignia?

I have all the gear but no idea. looked on the Haynes insignia wing mirror wiring diagram & it differs slightly to Astra one. Probably answered my own question here but just to check form a veteran modder who obviously knows his stuff

Al.............

Yes it is different.

It's also different again if you have seat memory or the insignia.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAB retro fit for cars with the CD 400 tucpal 203 103,929 13:th-Mar-2021, 13:20:56
Last Post: Morpheus75
  DAB retro fit for cars with the cd500 and 600 tucpal 112 201,423 2:nd-Feb-2021, 12:20:02
Last Post: Bernie2021
  AUTO DIM ANTI DAZZLE REAR VIEW MIRROR retro fit tucpal 72 46,515 4:th-Aug-2019, 18:26:52
Last Post: KKEVANSKK
  Retrofit Rear Power point 5 door Astra J Ballinlea 3 11,180 20:th-Mar-2019, 18:13:44
Last Post: Rusty2009
  USB factory retro fit tucpal 20 24,819 13:th-Jan-2018, 12:12:55
Last Post: marcus01

Who read this thread?
12 User(s) read this thread:
Arkanggel10 (2:nd-May-2023, 19:12:06), milozic (21:st-Jul-2023, 20:20:10), hippoo (16:th-Jan-2024, 18:23:21), madgerald1974 (9:th-Sep-2023, 17:17:51), Farkask14 (3:rd-Nov-2023, 21:59:45), johnny77 (8:th-Apr-2023, 21:13:30), Apotetyk (5:th-May-2023, 22:42:16), M.Duman (28:th-May-2023, 00:06:28), Dominattor (4:th-Sep-2023, 01:19:03), mc92661 (13:th-Sep-2023, 20:49:46), iNeoTom (28:th-Feb-2024, 08:16:16), OnurBenk (15:th-Feb-2024, 20:01:32)