Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a measuring with tape i person kind need

i need a kind person with a measuring tape
Id like somebody to measure the depth and width of the spare wheel well.

Then can you please give me the interior measurements of the cubby hole on the right hand side in the boot, 

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Not so simple :-)
The cubby hole: in front 60x270mm at the back 40x250mm depth is 70mm.
Space for the spare wheel is the same (not easy to measure):
depth is 100mm, from left to right at the bottom 590mm at the top 630mm from front to back at the bottom 520mm at the top 560mm.

I used measuring tape so the dimensions are not on 1mm precise.
I hope it is ok for you.
Thsnkyou very much