Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
but daft question

daft question but

daft question but is there actually any led bulbs that definatly dont give error messages
Not that I've found

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
The problem you will find with any forum is that you will always believe that your interior, exterior, wheels, lights are not good enough and you must upgrade. The facts are that most people drive around happily not thinking about how many lumens their lights throw out. They then log into forums and see what others have done and suddenly feel like they are driving with blindfolds on because their lights don't throw out enough light lol.

The only lights that are guaranteed to be error free are those that are factory fitted. To be honest, I don't know how light firms get away with saying error free when they clearly aren't, and they certainly don't guarantee it. It would be like Dunlop saying that they can't guarantee that their tyres wont just randomly deflate.
The interior leds obviously don't kick out errors and those are the only ones that are really worth upgrading IMO. They make a huge difference and are very very bright! External LEDs have never been worth the effort for me... Number plate ones look cool though

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Agreed, no chance of you seeing how cool your external lights look if you are sitting behind the wheel. however I have considered cooler headlights but who would really notice them apart from me.. And some forum pals.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
no there are no error free led bulbs
it just depends if the canbus is monitoring them
there is a list here

https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-Canbus-check-list

so if they are the need loads to cancel the errors
if there not on canbus then they don't need loads to work
do the smoked side repeaters give any errors?
(5:th-Jun-2016, 14:44:19)mrtc Wrote: do the smoked side repeaters give any errors?
Do you mean some sort of smoked bulb or the repeaters themselves? The repeaters are just plastic covers for the bulbs... (the bit you see on the side of the car)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Hehe don't think the bulbs are on the canbus anyway so you could probably swap those with leds and be fine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  another anoying question from me lol mrtc 7 5,597 7:th-Jun-2016, 10:37:38
Last Post: mrtc