Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
who your of is member vxoc and fav why?

who is your fav member of vxoc and why?
ok so lets have abit of fun, now this is not meant as serious so no getting upset if people dont mention you.

my top 3 people on vxoc are as follows,

sheppy, he bought a poverty spec astra but has had the dediction to produce a high level luxury astra.

rusty, the king of astra j information.

now this is where  it gets really hard, i have 5 or 6 names in mind but im going to say just one more.

tucpal,  the amount of helpfull hints and tips that this member has posted is amazing.

whats yours......................?
Awwww mate! Appreciate that and thanks for bigging up my poverty spec Astra! Hehe. Just out atm shopping (yay) but I'll reply with my list later today wanna have a little think

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

blush haha

no1 rusty.
as i have know him for ages and we set this forum up together

no.2 now my next choice is easy.

it will be many members really but especially those who have contributed to sharing and giving info
giving tips and helping others and giving good advice
you know who your are haha.
No 1 for me is Rusty & Tucpal, for setting up the forum we all love. Rusty is always on hand whenever I message him and has helped me no end.

No 2 is Sheppy, recently got to know him more after our meet at Hartside and he's a spot on fella who is always willing to help others.

No 3 is a difficult one but I'm going to go with a few here Jonathaneuk, Lacs1979, Nemo & Amy2910. As since I've started arranging meets these guys have become good friends and we actually now chat on a daily basis!

(28:th-May-2016, 10:20:51)tucpal Wrote: blush haha

no1 rusty.
as i have know him for ages and we set this forum up together

no.2 now my next choice is easy.

it will be many members really but especially those who have contributed to sharing and giving info
giving tips and helping others and giving good advice
you know who your are haha.

That's cheating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @tonto! Appreciate that and I do enjoy helping folks

Okay for me:

1. Rusty as he has helped me with pretty much every one of my projects and mods including giving info, making wiring etc. Couldn't have done have the stuff without him! Also he's fresh to just chat too

2. Tonto... Just a generally all round great guy! May not have the most mods on a car but he's very polite, nice to chat too and I enjoy speaking with him on here and also outside the forum too.

3. Tricky! There could be about 10 people in this spot including nemo, tucpal and many more! I'd have to say mrtc though.. Not just because he put me at the top of his list! Ha. But because he brings more to this forum other than just car chat and he really gets us all talking... It's needed sometimes to provide a break from some of the more car related talk.

Great post too sorry for those I didn't mention!

Shout out to @marcus too who's just a cool guy! ha

(28:th-May-2016, 13:50:05)sheppy1 Wrote: Shout out to @marcus too who's just a cool guy! ha

That's enough for me, @sheppy1 you are the winner here. Spent loads of time chatting about the initial M072 research.

Shout out to @tonto as well who I have a bit of banter with..... Also from my home town.

Also some good chats with Andy about tuning boxes..
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Rusty for setting up the forum, and constant help with info and how-tos
Tucpal for helping set up the forum and how-tos
Can't remember the members name but the guy who helps with forum and server issues.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(28:th-May-2016, 20:03:56)cornishtaz Wrote: Rusty for setting up the forum, and constant help with info and how-tos
Tucpal for helping set up the forum and how-tos
Can't remember the members name but the guy who helps with forum and server issues.

Dc elite

Well 1st of all thank-you all.

1-3 has to be for all for helping the forum grow and making the forum what it is.

Long may it continue.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Well I have not been around here for long but will have to say everyone .. cause we family

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
I vote for everyone as well. Bars open and I'm buying as a thank you.
@gokiwi can you over night mine

(7:th-Jun-2016, 19:43:13)Astra J Ghost Wrote: @gokiwi can you over night mine

Yeah sure. What would you like ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Mines a pint of vodka lol
Kill kenny

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member registration probs Bloopeta 10 5,870 9:th-Feb-2016, 21:44:56