Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
dvd headrest players

headrest dvd players
i quite like the idea of these so im gunna order a set for the berlingo camper car, if i like them ill get some for when i get the astra.

anyone had any experience with them?

any good?

theres loads on ebay, id like the ones that have a zip up cover for security and a 9 inch screen

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-9-Car-Dual-...4671381173
We have some in out Kia for the kids as we do a lot of miles in it and we have the Eonon ounces off eBay for £140 a year on and still doing well this is the 3 set we have had but this is the first set built in.

I would recommend built in units to anyone and I have had several types of did players including from ones in my boy racer days and the Eonon ones in my opinion are one of the best makes.
cool ill look into that brand, its gunna be awesome in the camper, i think will add a touch of class to an astra
They'll look odd on a non leather seat imo

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
As long as the colour matched it wouldn't be that bad or get those leather seat cover things
berlingo has black leather tailor made leather seat covers, they are actually quite good, worth paying extra for the custom tailor made seat covers
ok so ordered a set, ill post pics etc when they arrive, ok they will be in a berlingo but its not the car i will be photographing lol
Oh wow, this is what i want for me car :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which ones you get in end @mrtc?

i bought the ones from the ebay link, they havent arrived yet, im so excited lol
Oh right, i emailed seller and he said you have to use the head phones for them but when i look in manual for them it shows speakers on the device. When you fit could you let me know please... Also take pictures and so a little how to if you can mate

yeah will do, i thought they have inbuilt speakers, but even if they dont, the headphones will be ok,
ok so, my husband has left me so i have had to send the headrest dvd players back, once they arrive back to seller he has said he will issue a refund, there was no way i was going to let my soon to be ex husband put them in his car and then leave me. ive already spent 1700 on a amdro boot jump camping conversion and bought him expenive tailor made seat covers and a bloomin towbar, so i think he's ripped me off enough

once im back on the road if i can afford i will buy them again,
Has he left you over the screens or are you on a wind up?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
he.s left me for a younger model lol, oh and i wish it was all a wind up, no its all embaressingly true
(3:rd-Apr-2016, 12:56:26)mrtc Wrote: he.s left me for a younger model lol, oh and i wish it was all a wind up, no its all embaressingly true

I hope you gave him a good slap. Sorry for your bad news, I bet he'll soon come back with his tail between his legs once he knows the grass aint greener.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Sorry to read this! Keep your head held up, he'll realise soon enough I'm sure.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk