Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
post scottish members pic

Scottish members pic post
Hi guys, 

As the title says, so if your an active Scottish member post a few pics up of your car!. Want to see how many members we have and we can arrange a meet at some point. 

Well Shorty,

Since it appears that there is just the 2 of us in Scotland at the moment and me being over the east side I though I would post in your section lol

Just looking online at Knockhill and noticed they are having a Vauxhall track day on 28th August I was thinking of popping along too.

Could be a place to get the club noticed if we get some flyers or something?
haha at least i'm not lonely now . trying to get a few more folk on here and also trying to sort out meets, Arranged one last weekend but it fell through due to bad weather. theres a massive cruize in irvine in may if you fancied the drive through, think theres a few guys from the facebook pages wanting to meet up before it but who knows
No bother if you can keep me in the loop I can see about popping over get me out and away from the wife and kids for a couple of hours.

No such thing as good weather in Scotland haha

I have forum stickers coming for my car in the next couple of days ordered off ebay since the club was out of stock. I will post pics once I get them fitted.
Just bought an Astra GTC, one more in the Scots section haha.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hopefully be picking up my new Astra GTC over the next couple of days
Excellent mate get pics up when you do they handle great on the B roads we have in Scotland I have a mate in Inverness who got on as a hire car and came over the cairn gorms and said it was one of the best cars he has driven.
Nice one mate, welcome to the forum. Good luck with keeping white clean for longer than a day mind you . slowly but surely well get our numbers up and get a decent sized meet going, maybe even go for a cruize on some of those B roads

handles like a dream compared to the Vauxhall Mokka I had before
I've heard bad things about the mokka, a GTC couldn't be anymore different!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
what get me about the mokka is, its being sold as a new car but the design was first drawn in 2005ish, its old
I test drove an auto 1.4t mokka and wasn't impressed at all with it I couldn't fit all my kids seats in the back but I can in the gtc no both.

A vxr is only a dream for me at the moment
(9:th-Apr-2016, 18:07:26)mrtc Wrote: what get me about the mokka is, its being sold as a new car but the design was first drawn in 2005ish, its old
Really? How do you know that?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
read it ages ago, on internet so its probily wrong, it was on pistonheads

the platform it uses was frst used on the corsa c in 2000 lol
Hey, Another Scottish GTC for the group   !! 

Yes.. a girl with a gtc 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome and we were not hold being a girl against you haha.

Well hopefully we might see you out and about or at a meet.

Nice car by the way what's the spec?
wayhay! welcome

Nice wee motor, like the colour. Met a few folk on sunday at Cruize Irvine so hopefully we can get a meet at a few more cruises
Hi there, another Scottish member, hello to all
(3:rd-Mar-2017, 19:58:46)Collster Wrote: Hi there, another Scottish member, hello to all

Picture of car sports tourer sri 1.6 63 plate
Ayrshire local, not long had my J

In Erskine,but go to Irvine to see family at times
(6:th-Mar-2017, 17:02:17)Collster Wrote:
(3:rd-Mar-2017, 19:58:46)Collster Wrote: Hi there, another Scottish member, hello to all

Picture of car sports tourer sri 1.6 63 plate

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
oh aye where was this???
Falkirk cruise

Livi cruise tonight

Me and a few mates ended up over at Hillington for a cruise the same night the falkirk one was on. We ended up leaving after about half an hour after a ton of police showed up. Was a shame because we were gonna go to falkirk but moved to strathclyde park for a bit but it was an early night for us :(
Cruise tomorrow evening at Riverside Museum, G3 8RS at 8pm

(6:th-Mar-2017, 21:08:47)ben. Wrote: Ayrshire local, not long had my J

Alright Ben, where in Ayrshire?

Hello All,

Another Scottish member :-) . Stay down in Irvine.

I have been away from the car scene for a while after i got a bit bored. Now I'm back and doing stuff to my 1.4T J :-D
(10:th-Jul-2017, 21:00:11)Jamiemccallum_ Wrote:
(6:th-Mar-2017, 21:08:47)ben. Wrote: Ayrshire local, not long had my J

Alright Ben, where in Ayrshire?

Hello All,

Another Scottish member :-) . Stay down in Irvine.

I have been away from the car scene for a while after i got a bit bored. Now I'm back and doing stuff to my 1.4T J :-D

I'm down in Prestwick, not far from you.

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Apotetyk (30:th-Apr-2023, 19:49:31)