Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
usb retrofit kit

USB Retrofit kit
Want usb here you go. Full kit with module and looms and the try for it.

£95 posted

Removed as no longer needed, still works. Removed by rusty and can be fitted to you car by rusty

Still for sale, this is a bargain as new its not far off £200 from vauxhall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this still available?

It is in deed

IS this still avilalable?
It is still going

Going by the number of days between each post I am beginning to think they are being delivered on horseback...
Haha no sorry just i currently work 12 days on 2 days off so rather busy but on my rounds with thames water i can get them posted no problem

(15:th-Jun-2016, 12:24:03)Scoobysn7x Wrote: IS this still avilalable?

Are you interested?

I honestly think you would be better off putting it up on eBay with a link to it here. That way if anyone is after one they can just click on the link and purchase it.
The reason I will not put it on ebay as its not just a smiple fit three pins needs to be taken out and then needs programing which requires a VCI code
Stick it on the vxoc astra j uk facebook page then, Russell could still fit it but there's obviously a bigger market on that page.
I'll take it off your hands if it is still for sale ?
(12:th-Feb-2017, 19:54:25)andy2174 Wrote: I'll take it off your hands if it is still for sale ?

He still has it, I know he's away at Bovington on a training course and internet isn't very good there.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Sorry for delay andy2174, yeah still for sale if you interested in it still

Andy if you interested still pm me i send you my paypal and soon i get funds i will post it first class as from tomorrow im on four day off

Sorry for the late reply, if you could PM me your paypal details and Ill arrange payment, cheers
How easy/hard is this to fit?
(22:nd-Feb-2017, 17:13:16)Vx-Mad-G Wrote: How easy/hard is this to fit?

Esay to fit just needs a VCI
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
at the moment its still for sale as Andy has no sent payment. If you are interested @Vx-Mag-G just pm its all ready for to be postage just got to apply the address.
Do you still have this for sale?
yeah bud still for sale as you can see been let down a few times so all ready to post
ho there friend, do you still have this? would it connect to my cd400 the only input i have is for a jack, if i get this from you would it be just plug in play so to speak?

Kind Regards
(26:th-Jun-2017, 23:40:29)NEATH-LAD Wrote: ho there friend, do you still have this? would it connect to my cd400 the only input i have is for a jack, if i get this from you would it be just plug in play so to speak?

Kind Regards

It's not plug and play needs programming.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yeah i still got this going its all ready for posting as the previous person let me down

Can I program this using OPCOM?
(29:th-Aug-2017, 17:05:55)Vx-Mad-G Wrote: Can I program this using OPCOM?

No
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
James37518 (16:th-Jan-2024, 17:18:48)